Frappr!

Child of Flame

You guys are all close to something at least. Commie could make road trips to the Rangers/Isles/Devils/Sabres, Deraldin to the Sens games ( that explains your ****ty tv coverage) and COF to the Sharks games. Color me jealous <_<

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

It can dip down to -40 (-44 is the record I think) but oddly enough you just keep adding layers and it seems to help. Then you get inside and you're all sweaty. Then you go back out and catch cold. Repeat for three to five months of the year.

But I'm not really going to bitch because we're two weeks away from X-Mas and all the snow has melted and its only like -2. Thank you global warming!!

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

My wifeypoo has season tickets to the Buccaneers (she & her brother), and we occasionally get tickets to the Tampa Bay Lightning games. Dad makes us go to the Devil Rays baseball games sometimes ...

But I'm more of a sedentary old git and prefer to watch them all from home.

:D

evil_twin.jpg

...And now it is apparent how close I am to julian. Hey, buddy, I should get you a coffee some time. You'd have to promise to call me by my real name rather than Eldar.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

You guys are all close to something at least.  Commie could make road trips to the Rangers/Isles/Devils/Sabres, Deraldin to the Sens games ( that explains your ****ty tv coverage) and COF to the Sharks games.  Color me jealous <_<

Yeah, I could make a road trip to a Sens game. The only thing I need is a license and a car. <_< Another 50 km northeast and I would be in Sens territory instead of Leafs territory. :-

With regards to the temperature thing, we get that same temperatures down here. The only difference is that we also get the same degree above 0 during the summer. :huh:

You guys are all close to something at least.  Commie could make road trips to the Rangers/Isles/Devils/Sabres, Deraldin to the Sens games ( that explains your ****ty tv coverage) and COF to the Sharks games.  Color me jealous <_<

Buffalo? I could make a road trip to Buffalo?

A road trip to Buffalo is closer than Edmonton , respectively. It looks like roughly a three hour trip.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif