Attitude change II!

Which male need an attitude change?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Which male need an attitude change?

• Vrook
    • Zez Kai Ell
    • Kavar
    • Atton
    • Disciple
    • Mandalore/Canderous
    • Bao-Dur
    • Carth
    • Zalbaar
    • Hanharr

Here is the male one of who needs an attitude adjustment!

Vrook cos of arrogence

Zez Kai Ell cos he's too reasonalble

Kavar cos he has no snese of style concerning hair

Atton cos he don't care about hardly anything

Disciple cos he's too trusting

Mandalore/Canderous cos he wants to kill people

Bao-Dur cos he can be sarcastic

Carth cos he trusts no-one

Zalbaar cos he doesn't speak about much

Hanharr cos he is a mental carpet

For me it'll have to be Vrook sinply cos fo the arrogence and not waqnting to believe people! He's forever in denial! Bastard!

Anyone that is a subject to influence also needs a personality/attitude adjustment.

In this poll I miss(ed) Vrook. He totally need enLIGHT(SIDE)enment.

edit: (oh there he is).

Edited by Janmanden

(Signatures: disabled) 

Here is the male one of who needs an attitude adjustment!

Vrook cos because of  his arrogence.

Zez Kai Ell cos because he's too reasonable.  (Which doesn't make sense anyway.)

Kavar cos because he has no sense of style concerning hair.

Atton cos because he don't doesn't care about hardly anything.

Disciple cos because he's too trusting.

Mandalore/Canderous cos because he wants to kill people.

Bao-Dur cos because he can be sarcastic. (Which also sounds stupid.)

Carth cos he trusts no_one.  (Needed a space, not a hyphen.)

Zalbaar cos because he doesn't speak about much.

Hanharr cos because he is a mental carpet.

For me it'll have to be Vrook simply cos because of the arrogence and not wanting to believe people! He's forever in denial! Bastard!

I would also have to say Vrook. It was because of narrow-minded fools like him that the Jedi Order crumbled in the first place.

sig2.gif

Vrook because hes actually turned to the darkside and lets his emotions control him based on the way the Jedi are set up.

I cant see for a minute him sitting on the counsel with his attitude and lack of control.

Was a major major OPPS on the part of Obsidians writers (and Biowares in K1) for that character.

All hail Sith Lord Vrook!

*you should get lightside points when you kill him IMO*

Well I wouldn't go so far as to say Vrook is DS, but he is dancing with it I think. A little push and he would end up like Atris, fallen to the DS without even knowing it happened.

I thought that at first to Cassidy UNTIL I unlocked the droid playback of him on Dant speaking to Yoda wanna be (heh forget name).

That whole discussion was emotional based and seeking revenge and set up the meeting in the cave perfectly to expand on his hatred/anger of you.

As someone else said, no matter what you say he hates you. Hes given in to hate/anger/ (and imo) jealousy fully and completely.

Also, I think atris's fall was alot more subtle. True based on the recording of her with the console I dont think she should have had a seat either but at least her anger had a reason supporting it (there was at one time a emotional connection between you and Atris and she felt betrayed when you went to war). Her setting up on Taris I do think was with the intent to rebuild the jedi as she states, just all her sessions of listening to the sith holocrons changed her slowly with out her noticing. Vrook on the other hand, gave in to his hatred and anger willingly with out outside or exterior influences and wasnt only focused on you (lets not forget his attitude towards an LS Revan as well.... unforgiving, totally bias no matter what you did).

PS: BECAUSE!

I think it's the player SW dualism and belief that Jedi = LS = Good that is flawed in itself.

Think about the code:

1. Jedi: There is no emotion, but peace...
  2. Sith: Peace is a lie, there is only passion...

1. Is clearly a lawful coldblooded type (Could be Vrook)
    while
  2. Is the chaotic warmblooded one (Maybe Vrook is just a bit too rigid and stern)

Vrook is probably as gray and dried up as his looks and an unforgiving nature can be just as lawful... But I really doubt there is much peace.

(Signatures: disabled) 

Vrook, there's just no pleasing some people. :angry:

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

If we don't count the obvious choice of Vrook, the other one who needs an attitude change is Atton: "Wanna play Pazzak?" <_< :blink:

Нека Силата винаги бъде с теб!

I reject your reality, and substitute it with my own.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.

John Lenon

This thread is a big "hey, f*** you!" to the humanity's intelligence.

571911[/snapback]

If we don't count the obvious choice of Vrook, the other one who needs an attitude change is Atton: "Wanna play Pazzak?" <_<  :)

LOL, no way! Atton was great!

Disciple on other hand, that freak needs serious injection of a spine! Still say you should be allowed to kill him for that fruity curtsy he does when you first meet him!