• Kashyyyk
    • Manaan
    • Korriban
    • Rakata Prime
    • Telos
    • Nar Shaddaa
    • Dxun/Onderon
    • Malachor

Quick question: How did that droid patrolling outside of Dreshdae survive when all else died, including any other robot.

When you stand on the docking port at Izis and look to the horizon the colour of the sky and land is very similar to the Australian bush

Yeah, I live in Aust. and i reckon it looks a bit like it, but more of a mediterranean sort of place, greece, them places. But then Australia isnt as green as Iziz is, Australia is more red dirt plains, and shrubs (not all though)

Damn, its not letting me insert some screenies of onderon i have -_-

Quick question: How did that droid patrolling outside of Dreshdae survive when all else died, including any other robot.

When you stand on the docking port at Izis and look to the horizon the colour of the sky and land is very similar to the Australian bush

Yeah, I live in Aust. and i reckon it looks a bit like it, but more of a mediterranean sort of place, greece, them places. But then Australia isnt as green as Iziz is, Australia is more red dirt plains, and shrubs (not all though)

Damn, its not letting me insert some screenies of onderon i have o:)

:rolleyes: In the distance,how the light is diffused by the oil in the atmosphere thats what I mean,the smoky look from the Gum Trees.Colouring in the distance looks that way to me though,could just be the partical effects. :p .Onderon looked dry and yes the mediterranian is also,point taken.....

Iziz could be a protest on siege mentality,countries that build walls keeping out foreigners or people that have Drexils...odd,it's like Israel....mediterranean in climate. :blink:

Two questions for the general populace.

Am I right in thinking the promised land on Taris was Rakatan built.If so where do Tachs come from,Kashyyk or Taris?

Was Korriban modeled on Petra?

Edited by Purgatorio

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

Dxun was interesting. It could have been divided into upper parts of jungle with another level for even deeer and thicker parts, except that it was conceptualised as a moon rather than a planet. Like for example, as additional parts of Dxun were explored, trees could begin to take an overarching forebodance as a demonstration of how darkness reigned in certain parts of its jungle terrain.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

:)

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

• 3 weeks later...

Nar Shaddaa was relatively relaxing as its atmosphere was not exactly centred around presence of Sith. Could watch spacecrafts/ships occasionally flying from side of screen to another in background of distant buildings.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

Taris (upper level) was the closest they had to Coruscant in the games and to me its what comes to my mind when someone says Star Wars. >_<

Rakata did have alot of scenery though.. :-"

If money is the root of all evil.....why is the world not destroyed?

1 Taris:just love every think there :wub: (damn malak to destroy it :angry: )

2 manaan: cuz of the water all over the plase made it look cool :)

3 Kashyyk: it was just a peacefull place :)

4 dantoine:who can't love that planet :wub:

5 duxn: cool place. :cool:

6 iziz: cool city. ;)

KotOR:

- Dantooine, nice view, really peaceful place

- Korriban. nice sunset and it reminds me of a great past (Tombs of the Sith Lords), so I really like the atmosphere

- Kashyyyk, because there was a jungle-like music (hmm, doesn't have to do much with "visually impressive :) )

KotOR II:

- Again Dantooine, because the "greyness" of the planet fits perfect with the story, strugling of the settlers

KotOR:

- Taris: cool cityscape and nice environment + lots to do

- Dantooine: Jedi academy and calm and peaceful place

- Manaan: beautiful sea and sunset

- Rakata Prime: exotic and mysterious (way cool)

KotOR 2 TSL:

- Telos: very long but really nice

- Nar Shaddaa: Xtra Cool cityscape

- Dxun: tropical jungle... interesting

Can't remember, maybe I've answered in here, maybe not, but answer is anyway same as always: Rakata Prime

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

• 2 weeks later...

Malachor V would be last planet as being likeable for me.

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

Not necessarily my favorite world in terms of story/gameplay, but I voted for Dxun/Onderon.

A close second would be Manaan. So close, in fact, that I would have voted for both if the option was there.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Not necessarily my favorite world in terms of story/gameplay, but I voted for Dxun/Onderon.

A close second would be Manaan.  So close, in fact, that I would have voted for both if the option was there.

You don't find the Unknown World beautiful at all?

"For my ally is the force, and a powerful ally it is"

i always thought the big statues in background at the korriban evacuation site were pretty cool

"She was short, she was furry, she was loud, and she was determined to sell him a melon"- random passage from Spector of the Past by Timothy Zahn

A close second would be Manaan.  So close, in fact, that I would have voted for both if the option was there.

You don't find the Unknown World beautiful at all?

It looked like a beach. Which isn't to say it wasn't aesthetically pleasing, but that the detail of Maanan and Onderon/Dxun was just more...inspiring for a Star Wars game.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

I voted Telos. Citadel station, plus the beach with the shield grid on the horizon is probably the most aesthetically pleasing single site in both games (as far as beaches go Rakata's beach comes close but it didn't have that etheral glow coming from a shield network like Telos did).

Dxun for second place - it didn't have the most gorgeous horizon scenery, but the immediate environment was probably the best in both games.

Taris for it's upper level is a close third for overall planet and then Iziz. I wasn't that impressed by Rakata prime , it had a cool beach, but that's it.

Manaan had the best sky view of all the planets, but on the ground itself it wasn't that special. Some of the underwater facility's scenery was good though.

I also liked some of the visuals on Peragus. Walking in space to get to the dormitories was cool, if only the rest of the facility were that good looking.