• Kashyyyk
    • Manaan
    • Korriban
    • Rakata Prime
    • Telos
    • Nar Shaddaa
    • Dxun/Onderon
    • Malachor

I loved Kashyyk, Rakata Prime, and Dxun, because after all the cities and the deserts, they felt restful.  But I still voted Manaan.  Even though I don't like being there. 

Manaan incorporates the 'open air and sea' feeling into a city; and on its surface, it's a beautiful and peaceful place.  The rotten fish had a good thing going.  But what makes it interesting is the undercurrent of political feeling and plain old ugly human behavior.  It just seems to be a statement on the 'contribution' of the human race in general.

Oh, and I like the swoop track.  (Still hate the fish).

Manaan for me also. Also shows what could be just as or more dangerous than Selkath themselves when underwater. Also a relaxing environment in K1.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

He means the thing on the left, not the ship which is on the right side.

I'm not sure what it is either. Is that 'the' Star Forge?

I can tell the difference between left and right :blink:

The right looks like a republic ship like the Endar Spire, while I though the left structure was some huge ship of unkown design that crashes so far away.

Unknown world is like a paradise, which is ironic considering the dangers on/near it.

It would be an interesting place to live, though.

Pain is all mankind is sure to experience.

Somewhere this is a person, who has suffered a thousand planets' pain. Who has suffered pain that would kill a mortal, and still keeps fighting on. The one who reduces our suffering by taking the brunt of it. He is our true saviour.

He is the son of thunder and consolation.

He means the thing on the left, not the ship which is on the right side.

I'm not sure what it is either. Is that 'the' Star Forge?

I can tell the difference between left and right ;)

The right looks like a republic ship like the Endar Spire, while I though the left structure was some huge ship of unkown design that crashes so far away.

Unknown world is like a paradise, which is ironic considering the dangers on/near it.

:shifty: I'm sorry, I thought you had "misread" or something. My mistake. :">

You see "the thing on the left" in a cutscene just before they land on Rakata. I don't think it's a ship, it looks like some sort of power-generator-thingie... :(

:devil: I'm sorry, I thought you had "misread" or something. My mistake.  :">

You see "the thing on the left" in a cutscene just before they land on Rakata. I don't think it's a ship, it looks like some sort of power-generator-thingie...  :mellow:

No Problems. Maybe if someone can get a screenshot of it from the cutscene, we would be able to finally tell what it is o:)

Telos might not be visually pleasant, but at least it was not as rushed as Peragus at start of K2. The coastal sight of Telos, including things the sea was relaxing. (Hardly know what Telos was before its aftermath, anyway)

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

The thing on the lefthand corner looks like the structures in manaan, the housing building sort of things

But by far i reckon that dantooine was the best. beaut sunset, music, background, the vast plains. and i liked manaan because the vast seas where beatiful, korriban because it was different, although being a sith planet the rocky mountains where cool. tatooine wasnt bad, just reflecting on all our knowlegde of tatooine and all that we have seen piled into kotor (ep 1, 2, 4, 6)

• 2 weeks later...

Somehow, K1's Unknown world sounded like a mix of uneasiness mingled with beach-like surroundings. Or perhaps themes of despair might have been involved.

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

Earth is the most beautiful planet in my opinion...

Loser :wub:

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Quick question: How did that droid patrolling outside of Dreshdae survive when all else died, including any other robot.

WTF is that in the pc version? :thumbsup::) That IS a serious question btw.

When you stand on the docking port at Izis and look to the horizon the colour of the sky and land is very similar to the Australian bush,I like that it reminds me of when I used to live a little to the north west of Sydney.(I know that sounds like complete bullcrap,but its true.)Onderon is a complete contrast to the dark and lush forest of Dxun.That and every time you leave the ship there is a mandalorian standing there. :(

Is it called Dxun because mandalorians are cute just like little Dachshund puppies :huh: they look like wombles and they were bred for going down tunnels makes sense to me...But the other day I wouldn't give my seat to an old women and she yelled "APATHY IS DEATH."

Art imitating life or the other way round? :p

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

Quick question: How did that droid patrolling outside of Dreshdae survive when all else died, including any other robot.

WTF is that in the pc version? :):blink: That IS a serious question btw.

When you stand on the docking port at Izis and look to the horizon the colour of the sky and land is very similar to the Australian bush,I like that it reminds me of when I used to live a little to the north west of Sydney.(I know that sounds like complete bullcrap,but its true.)Onderon is a complete contrast to the dark and lush forest of Dxun.That and every time you leave the ship there is a mandalorian standing there. :wub:

Is it called Dxun because mandalorians are cute just like little Dachshund puppies :huh: they look like wombles and they were bred for going down tunnels makes sense to me...But the other day I wouldn't give my seat to an old women and she yelled "APATHY IS DEATH."

Art imitating life or the other way round? :p

DS point gained.

Influence lost.

:huh:

Voted Taris because it was the most complex looking in my opinion.

"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." Benjamin Franklin

" Revan was power and it was like staring into the heart of the force."

WTF is that in the pc version? :):geek: That IS a serious question btw.

When you stand on the docking port at Izis and look to the horizon the colour of the sky and land is very similar to the Australian bush,I like that it reminds me of when I used to live a little to the north west of Sydney.(I know that sounds like complete bullcrap,but its true.)Onderon is a complete contrast to the dark and lush forest of Dxun.That and every time you leave the ship there is a mandalorian standing there. :geek:

Art imitating life or the other way round? :-

DS point gained.

Influence lost.

:thumbsup:

:) I can't be dealing out death and destruction,chopping up old crones and bathing the aisles in blood! I am a good citizen of the republic.Yep thats me!

:p

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

Taris is unique in a sense, being a planet that is a huge city.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester