Did Ratrin Vhek really own the Ebon Hawk?

Sikon

Did Ratrin Vhek really own the Ebon Hawk?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Did Ratrin Vhek really own the Ebon Hawk?

• Yes
    • No
    • Ratrin Vhek?..

He supposedly lost it in a pazaak game, right?

Since it's the same ship from the first game, which was Davik's, he could have lost it to Davik. However, he rattles off those numbers to identify it pretty quickly for someone who's not seen the ship itself in nearly 10 years.

I'm not buyin' it. :wub:

evil_twin.jpg

That's correct.

The legendary freighter ship, the Ebon Hawk, was manufactured on the planet of Transel. It changed owners many times over the decades; one of its first captains may have been Ratrin Vhek. Many of its owners, such as Forii Haxa and Ahita Othar, were associated with the Exchange; their sudden and unexpected deaths led some to believe that the Hawk brough bad luck upon its owners.
Edited by Sikon

... and even Vhek can't escape the Curse of the Hawk, when the Red Eclipse take his life

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

He just pretended to own it to get chicks.

I'm suprised he didn't try to score with the Exile :blink:

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

I dont know-its probable, but I thought that Davik was its first owner-or at least bought it.

So I'm gonna say no, but if anyone can prove me wrong then do so please.

A lot of people owned the Ebon Hawk before Davik. On Korriban in the first game you deal with people who only deal with owners of the Ebon Howk. They talk about a bunch of people who owned the Ebon Hawk.

Logically, the first person to own the Hawk was the person who built it, or was in charge of it's construction. From there it went to the various other users. Think of it like a car, a Ford for instance. When a car is built, the Ford company owns that car until a dealer buys it, then the dealer owns it until a customer buys it. The first owner is the Ford Motor Company, but the first real user is the customer who buys it from the dealership. From there is could change owners an infinite number of times, or never change, being owned buy the same person who bought it from the dealership until the day it is scrapped to make more cars.

Just something to think about.

• 10 months later...