Annoying bug keeps hitting me.

This happens in the Tomb on Korriban every time I reach the vision of Kreia and the others. If I side with Kreia and help her, either to save her from the DS or because I am DS, after killing the others she does not disappear and I have to talk to her and do it again. I have had to do it up to 4 times. It's annoying as hell and the only way I know to beat it is to choose no action and kill them all. I suppose siding with Atton and the others would work too, though I've never tried that. I'm just curious if anyone else has gotten this.

This happens in the Tomb on Korriban every time I reach the vision of Kreia and the others. If I side with Kreia and help her, either to save her from the DS or because I am DS, after killing the others she does not disappear and I have to talk to her and do it again. I have had to do it up to 4 times. It's annoying as hell and the only way I know to beat it is to choose no action and kill them all. I suppose siding with Atton and the others would work too, though I've never tried that. I'm just curious if anyone else has gotten this.

I don't think it's a bug, more like a glitch. A lot of people have it too.

Apparently, if you just keep doing it, she will just dissappear.

You can also do the DS options and kill her, or try the "apathy is death" route if you don't wan't DS points to get past this point...

:- If I could draw your attention to these lines of my first post...

and the only way I know to beat it is to choose no action and kill them all. I suppose siding with Atton and the others would work too, though I've never tried that.

:thumbsup:

• 1 month later...