Get to know eachother

cornucopia_of_light

My name is Pete,I'm 25 and I've been single for 5 years :(

I like metal,reading,drinking,speed,wargaming and LARPing.

I dislike too many things to mention.

My favourite book is Ash-A Secret History by Mary Gentle.

My favourite film is Conan the Barbarian

Five years?? How do you deal with that? I'm surprised you are not more aggressive from sexual frustration. :)

Eh, you don't need a girlfriend to get it on once in a while. :huh:

^Asinus asinorum in saecula saeculorum

My name is Pete,I'm 25 and I've been single for 5 years :(

I like metal,reading,drinking,speed,wargaming and LARPing.

I dislike too many things to mention.

My favourite book is Ash-A Secret History by Mary Gentle.

My favourite film is Conan the Barbarian

Five years?? How do you deal with that? I'm surprised you are not more aggressive from sexual frustration. :)

Eh, you don't need a girlfriend to get it on once in a while. :huh:

That's what friends are for is that what you are saying? :o

And if you get completely lost out there, then the hand is a pretty handy tool that's always at hand for a little shaking, slapping, smacking or smoking or whatever that seems handy :)

edit: even worse.

Edited by Janmanden

(Signatures: disabled) 

And pregnant. Ewwww.

There are ways of avoiding such calamity too, you know. Think of it as cracking God's own life.exe.

Anal sex? :)

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Someone should make a Frappr group for all the folks who post here, so we can see where we're all lounging at different points on the globe.

You brought it up...how about you make it? :D

I thought about doing that last week, actually, because some people at another place did it and it was kind of fun. But I didn't. heh

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

:)  You're an odd bugger.

Hey, if its good enough to work for the catholics... :-"

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Can I write it? Can I write it now!? Pretty please?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

But thankfully, my extremely poor handwriting saves the day :)

..yes, my real name is "Tuav Huimstt

Edited by Kaftan Barlast

True, I cant see wether it's Joan or Joar :p

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I see what it says.

Must. Resist. Urge. To. Write. Kaftan's. Real. Name.

(does anyone know why you put periods between words when you write stuff like that? it's completely illogical and looks strange, yet I did it anyway. shame on me)

^Asinus asinorum in saecula saeculorum