Get to know eachother

cornucopia_of_light

funny for a "heathen" to be called something that derives from Gabriel .. ^_^

but since my name is Kristian I probably shouldn't point fingers!

middlenane - Rosbjerg (what everyone I know calls me, except family of course)

lastname - Jensen - a little history lesson here - if you see a name like Hansen, Jensen, Thorsen etc .. it's almost certainly from Scandinavia or Iceland. The name also has a meaning, Jensen = son of Jens or Jens's son ..

I'm 21 and my birthday falls on the 23rd of June (known as Skt Hans Aften here) where a nationalwide celebration takes place (unfortunatly not about me) involving burning alot of witches (made of straw) and eating alot of food .. so fires are lit all around Denmark on my birthday, I guess that explains my egomania!

I love to read, mostly philosophy or psychology! or books about the most wicked parts of human nature!

some favorite writers and books:

Fyodor Dostoevsky - Crime and Punishment

Franz Kafka - The Trial in particular, but I've also enjoyed many of his other short stories or novels..

Aldous Huxley - Ape and Essence, Brave New World, Island

and I'm a big fan of Charlie Kaufmann - Being John Malkovich, Human Nature, Adaptation, Confessions of a Dangerous Mind, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind.

I pretty much myself on these boards, so I think you have a good idea about me as a person ...

I'm so vain! haha :D

Fortune favors the bald.

Name: I have a very unusual name and people frequently google me and I dont want them to see what I write here sometimes so... nope

Marrital status: Unmarried but occupied

Nationality: Highly Swedish

Social status: Gentleman

Occupation: Attends flashy University program of computer game design/development. Is lead artist for winter game project 'Zombie Field Trip'

Hobbies: Long walks, conversating, listening to musical performances, attending readings and vivisections, cricket and modern science like physiognomy.

Shoe size: 43

Style of hair: Scary

Style of beard: Van Dyck

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

My name is Arkan, and I have diabetes. It hurts me to pee and it causes me to be short with my family. I can't sleep at night. The other day I stubbed my toe and took it out on the dog. Two weeks ago I ran out of vanilla icecream and struck my wife..then I find out my wife's been dead for six years. Who the hell did I hit?

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta

NAME: Mathew

Marrital status: Soon to be married (5 months)

Nationality: Australian (but grew up in the UK)

Social status: Charming Scoundrel

Occupation: Business Development Manager for a medium sized company

Style of hair: Normaly shaved but currently shaggy

Style of beard: 3 day stubble

My name is Pete, so you can probably see where i get my nick from. Im 16 and study Art, which is probably the most interesting thing about my everyday life.

I also like to surf a lot and skateboard too when its too cold to surf :ermm:.

BTW, how do you pronounce Rosbjerg, just out of interest? :rolleyes:

Edited by Petay

no that's not even close ..

It's impossible to explain using English sounds .. I can't find any related English words that come close!

but here's a try .. Rusbyeah .. where the in Rus is like R"us" but a little softer than you ould normally pronounce it

Edited by Rosbjerg

Fortune favors the bald.

It's impossible to explain using English sounds .. I can't find any related English words

Lies. I will now say exactly how its pronounced.

"Wuuolleee-wuuolle-bluuuarghck!"

thats pretty much it.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

yes, that is how you say it in swedish ...

prepare for pure Danish in all it's horror!

I've done it slowly first for all you none-scandinavians and the last is how you actually say it .. :blink: (damn now you all have me on recording, who knows what kind of twisted info you can get out of that??) :ph34r:

Rosbjerg.wav

Edited by Rosbjerg

Fortune favors the bald.

I never remember real names on forums anyway...they're always whatever their nickname is, to me, forever.

I've met folks a couple of times in real life from knowing them online before. Both times, they couldn't help but slip into calling me by my online name. Nothing like sitting having a beer and having the person alternate between my real name and "Eldar" the entire time. I thought it was funny.

I play CoH/CoV. I've played with Shadowstrider a couple of times, but fairly often with Calax. Calax always refers to me as Eldar regardless of my character's name, one of which is a female character. I get a kick out of that. Of course, some folks actually think I'm a chic online, so it suprises them. Foolish gamers, if they wanted to know, I would have told them not to trust the gender of the character when assessing the gender of the player.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

yes, that is how you say it in swedish ...

prepare for pure Danish in all it's horror!

I've done it slowly first for all you none-scandinavians and the last is how you actually say it .. :blink: (damn now you all have me on recording, who knows what kind of twisted info you can get out of that??)  :ph34r:

It's a bit different than I thought. I guess you were one of the kids they didn't teach how to speak with a mouthful of hot porridge.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds