Jedi gathering

I've made a deal with master Ell (the one from Nar shardaa) and Kavar (from onderon) to come gather on dantooine at the Jedi Enclave.

Now i dont know how to get Atris to the meeting?.. and The other Jedi woman have i found dead. Master Vrook has dissapired.. I'm lost.. dont know where to search

Atris doesn't show up :thumbsup:

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

I've made a deal with master Ell (the one from Nar shardaa) and Kavar (from onderon) to come gather on dantooine at the Jedi Enclave.

Now i dont know how to get Atris to the meeting?.. and The other Jedi woman have i found dead. Master Vrook has dissapired.. I'm lost.. dont know where to search

And you need to find master Vrook if you haven't yet. He's somewhere in Dantooine. Notify if you need further directions :thumbsup:

lol how the **** can he be on Dantooine????? :-O!!!!!!!! I searched it all man!! except the doors that cannot be opened.. and the jedi enclave where the stones block the door! .. :) damn!! :p

Did you find the dead bodies of the mercenaries in the enclave sub-level? They're in the same room where you found Disciple. Once you click on the bodies and read the datapad, Vrook will spawn in the Crystal Caves.

lol how the **** can he be on Dantooine????? :-O!!!!!!!! I searched it all man!! except the doors that cannot be opened.. and the jedi enclave where the stones block the door! .. :) damn!! :p

To get Vrook, you need to go to the back of the enclave sub-level to the room where the Disciple is. Go to the very back of that room opposite the door, where there are a load of corpses and you'll get a message that they look like they've been killed by a lightsabre. Search the corpses to find a datapad about Azkul's (I think it's him) orders. Your journal will be updated, telling you to go to the kinrath cave, where you'll find a mercenary camp where they're holding Vrook in a force cage. Kill the mercs and he'll get angry because you ruined his plans, and go off back to Khoonda. Exit the cave, and you'll be confronted by Azkul and his cronies. He'll ask you to join him. Now you can either fight him and save Khoonda (LS) or join him and kill the Administrator (DS). Either way, go back to Khoonda and make preperations for the battle that help the side you're fighting for. After the battle, you can get Vrook to go to the enclave if you saved Khoonda, or kill him if you joined the mercenaries.

Let haters be haters.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Storyline on Telos, Ravenger and Malachor makes sense?

Not a chance...

made sence for everyone with a grade 3 or above reading comprehension!

IE: quit bitching about false complaints! K2 did have problems (just like K1) the story wasnt one of them!

Yeeeah it was. We really hadn't had a clue what happened to any of the party members, the GO-TO versus Remote scene made no sense at all, HK Factory cut but HK-47 lines left in-big mistake, I could go on all night. The story overall, did not have problems but the way it was handled was awful. At the end your left with "what just happened"?

Edited by Wild Storm

As long as we have an idea what was going to happen (namely, HK-47 and HK-51s appearing and destroying G0-T0), it's okay. For those who know, of course. For others... well, the cut content you mentioned doesn't render the story making no sense, it just leaves the missing parts to your imagination. Malachor blows up, so it's clear the Remote succeeded somehow. How exactly - it's for you to decide.

As long as we have an idea what was going to happen (namely, HK-47 and HK-51s appearing and destroying G0-T0), it's okay. For those who know, of course. For others... well, the cut content you mentioned doesn't render the story making no sense, it just leaves the missing parts to your imagination. Malachor blows up, so it's clear the Remote succeeded somehow. How exactly - it's for you to decide.

Thats not good enough. Your not supposed to be wondering how this and that happened. Especially for a game with a DS and LS ending.

LOL, that part never made a great amount of sense but at least it does makes more sense than the rest of the storyline

Fixed

huh????

Storyline made perfect sence if you played it as intended. No clue what your "FIXED" was meant to mean.

Wookie fixed your spelling.

Sense, not sence.

And no, the storyline did not make perfect sense at all. There were several major problems.