Help with Kriea

im on the first fight with her and she is a pain in the ass big time i can't seem to do any damage barley and she is pissing me off with force choke to where i cant move...any pointers? (im LS LvL 28 my force powers are, stasis field,force wave, force suppression,ADV. throw lightsaber, force confusion, MST heal, force shield, MST speed, MST valor, MST force barrier, MST battle meditation, force enlight.)

none of my force powers work so im guessing she is resistant to them all and any tip on what lightsaber form to use? any help would rock!

what class/es are you? If you're consular forcewave is the only thing that really work good, if you use any other power Kreia will flip and nuke you to hell and back with her forcepowers...

For the other classes pretend she's Malak from K1- use every kind of stim you have and the best shield you can find.

Sanity is for the weak!

Also, with speed, you can run around a while while her lightsabers follow you, then run up to her for a clean hit :lol:

I played this particular part last night. I had about 29 for strength and lightsaber with 49 damage points. After defeating Kreia for the first time and she reveals the future, followed by sicking her three lightsabers on me, I ran off to one of the side entrances where Kreia remained stationary and the three sabers followed me. Believe me, it took the heat off so to speak and made it easier for me to whoop their butts. :lol:

If you had played DS you could crush her to death... But since you chose the path of the weak lightside, you'll have beat her do death with your lightsaber. I suggest using speed and flurry to kill her quickly. Also once the sabers come out, lure them to the end of one of the paths, then quickly run away and leave them. If you get away fast enough they will stay there and you will be free to kill Kreia at you leisure.

im on the first fight with her and she is a pain in the ass big time i can't seem to do any damage barley and she is pissing me off with force choke to where i cant move...any pointers? (im LS LvL 28 my force powers are, stasis field,force wave, force suppression,ADV. throw lightsaber, force confusion, MST heal, force shield,  MST speed, MST valor, MST force barrier, MST battle meditation, force enlight.)

none of my force powers work so im guessing she is resistant to them all and any tip on what lightsaber form to use? any help would rock!

Thats what you get for using stasis, its a totally lame power

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.