45 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the best fighter

• Darth Sidious
    • Darth Vader
    • Darth Maul
    • Darth Tyranus (Dooku)
    • Darth Malak
    • Darth Bandon

This is a pole that has probably been taken but at least I'll get to see the results; who out of these six do you think is the better fighter and an extra question who do you think has the better force powers? I'm partial to Vader because of the force choke :-" stop whistling you are being choked

Darth Maul by far.

He wasn't the best with force powers but he was awesome with that double bladed lightsaber.

... and yet Qui-Gon Jinn basically kicks his butt up until the very end :luck:"

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

Depends on the circumstances.

Vader, prior to getting pruned by Kenobi, would have been the most worthy in terms of sheer combat skills, since he basically took out Dooku, who would have been second.

Otherwise, Sidious gets the nod, since he stood toe to toe with Yoda, and was able to slaughter three Jedi Masters with relative ease.

Depends on the circumstances. 

Vader, prior to getting pruned by Kenobi, would have been the most worthy in terms of sheer combat skills, since he basically took out Dooku, who would have been second. 

Otherwise, Sidious gets the nod, since he stood toe to toe with Yoda, and was able to slaughter three Jedi Masters with relative ease.

*Agrees*

vader: he killed sidious twice (one in the game one in the movie)

and where is Traya?!

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Maybe Revan's not there as the only time you actually see him fight (in his suit, with Darth Rev's memory, not your brainwaqshed PC) he gets blasted by Malak.

P.S. Who's the guy in your avatar, DeathScepter?

I'm gonna say Dooku. If he could give Yoda a run for his money, then he could easily beat Sidioius in a lightsaber duel. Maybe not force powers, but lightsaber dueling. It's just a shame he was beaten so easily in Episode 3. I don't think little Ani could've advanced that far in a few years. If the battle was longer, more evenly mathced, I'd believe it.

Styur Voln, Well Revan having anemsia and the Jedi Council had Dominate Mind.

It is easy to feed a Line to someone with Anemsia.

How would they know if the person or the persons in question was lying?

I rather believe Kreia than the Jedi Council. For the Jedi Council is full of ****.

I learn that the first time I seen the Jedi Council on Dantoonie that they were full of ****.

Going thru the StarForge and killing everything that moved is very impressive.

Edited by DeathScepter

I'm gonna say Dooku. If he could give Yoda a run for his money, then he could easily beat Sidioius in a lightsaber duel. Maybe not force powers, but lightsaber dueling. It's just a shame he was beaten so easily in Episode 3. I don't think little Ani could've advanced that far in a few years. If the battle was longer, more evenly mathced, I'd believe it.

I read somewhere on here that Dooku's easy defeat was due to the actor's failing health. I forget who said it now, but it's on these boards somewhere.

Why would that be? (Dooku) Because he couldn't do stunts and they couldn't find a stuntman?

As to the poll...Sidious. I mean, ok, so those three he cut down at once had to be the worst Jedi ever, but still...if he can put Yoda to a draw, well, hey, he's groovy. His cackling laughter distracts his opponents, too.

But Maul was definitely the best in the cool flashy technique arena.

Edited by LadyCrimson
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts