Help Goto's yacht

hey i'm stuck at trying to shutdown the turrets which would allow me to shutdown the power.

I've tried everything from overload then shutdown etc, but when i press shutdown i get failure run diagnostic.

I also had problems shuttign down the field generator but i was able to spike it so it blew which allowed me to shut it down

Please help and reply asap

Thanks

so i am i supposed to go through the magnetically sealed door to the N which i assumed was the boss when i have shut down the power so it opened?

I can also run to the ship and the diaglogue says that the boss has been killed.....

Battlewookiee: does that mean the turret's can be shutdown?? i'm confused

thanks for the help so far

I am not really sure what you talk about. There is no "Boss" on GO-TO's Yacht...

so i am i supposed to go through the magnetically sealed door to the N which i assumed was the boss when i have shut down the power so it opened?

The Northern sealed doors (do they look like the doors at the starting point?) never open... (atleast if you mean what I think you do)

I can also run to the ship and the diaglogue says that the boss has been killed.....

:p

Battlewookiee: does that mean the turret's can be shutdown?? i'm confused

All turrets in the ship can be shut down. Same with the droids. You just need to find the programs. Did you already find the Exile? Do you mean the turrets in the room before him...?

All turrets in the ship can be shut down. Same with the droids. You just need to find the programs. Did you already find the Exile? Do you mean the turrets in the room before him...?

Actually, if memory serves, you can't shutdown the turrets on Goto's yacht, only overload them, which results in their targeting friendlies and hostiles alike.

well there is a magnetically sealed docking hatch down S which can olny be opened through something on the bridge. So i thought that if i shutdown the turrets and turn off the power then the door would be open

Battlewookiee: i have already found the exile and i have all the programs, inc shutdown, reset etc. when i go to a console and try to shutdown the turret's i get failure run diagnostic.

Walkthroughs say you can shut them down but i can only overload them....

Well, like said before:

In the room where you found the exile there should be a console. Use it...

Then go to the bridge (see mini-map for the note), there use that program you found (NOTE: You CANNOT use this program in any other console on the ship) and use the "Shut down" program on the Power supply...

(Note; the turrets code should be found pretty soon inside a droid inside a force fielded prison and is not needed to escape the ship)

Wierd cause i wasnt able to shutdown the turrets from the bridge and thus wasnt able to acess the doorr which is magnetically locked down S.

Dont worry but i've finished the game now thanks anyway for the help

I'm also having a problem with Goto's yacht... I cant overload the power supply from the bridge like I'm supposed to OR use the shutdown option because... well... it isn't there! So I'm pretty much stuck :lol: I know I didnt miss anyhting in the audiance room, cause theres nothing left in there, and I cant do anything with the console. And YES, I did what I was supposed to do with that console before going to the bridge. And worst of all, the door leading to the Ebon Hawk is STILL locked! I dont know that the hell to do! Someone please help! <gets on his knees> Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!

--------------------

"Come on everyone! We still have a long way to go!"

-chaos

Xenosaga Episode I: Der Wille zur Macht