Your Favourite Build?

When I played Kotor 1 I had a scoundrel/consular mix which was a great mix of stealth, force, and intelligence. Really only backfire was I wasn't chopping through my opposition like butter but stealth attacks were just as effective :p For K2 Sentinel/jedi master was a good mix but now I think Sentinel/Maurader(spl?) is unstoppable. With the eventual force crush... well lights out.

Guardian/WeaponsMaster is always fun. Consular/Master is a bit tougher, but still fun.

Really? I think the Consular+Master/Lord is pretty well unstopable. I played it only once and found the playing to be so easy that even on hard very few high lvl enemies could save from my force attacks. I did build for a force attacker, but still it was very easy.

I recently finished a Gaurdian+WM game and found that although the general gameplay was a little more difficult because of the restriction on skill points, just as with the other build, the combat was extremely easy, however until I found some nice wisdom/charisma boosting items most force attacks were being saved from.

Ah yes, the consulars can be difficult to start out with if you build them wrong.

I have never had any problems with a consular, it's the class that can kill a mob fastest IMO. I had some recent problems with a sentinel though, too little HP and doing too little damage :-

Sanity is for the weak!

I prefer Sentinel for the skill points and Weapon Master/Sith Marauder for the advanced LS Mastery and Dual Weapon Proficiencies - I've never been unsatisfied with the power or potency of force powers, but the lack of skill points for anything but Sentinels annoys me in the early game.

(Currently playing a Male Consular, starting out Light Side, but falling fast ... )

Now that USM has been released Guardians have lost a lot of their appeal to me. I mostly chose them for their long jump ability but now, with certain special sabers a consular or sentinal can get that as well so the reasons for choosing guardian are very slim.

I'd have to say the sentinel becuz its useful to have sooo many skills and be equal in force and strength but consular is good too because with each level you get much more powerful (especially in K2).

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

I'm currently playing with a Guardian/Watchman. Guardian mostly because I found the game too difficult in the beginning for a Consular or Sentinel, and in the end, it's easy regardless of the class, even a Guardian/Weapon Master has no trouble destroying all these Sith on Malachor with the Force. A Watchman, however, offers the best roleplaying capabilities due to the number of skill points available.

K1: Totally pwnage with the Scoundrel/Jedi Guardian. Getting sneak attack damage modifiers on all jump attacks and with doubleblades; Rancor: *OUCH...RIP*.

All that running around is simply not something I like to do. The Jedi Guardian/Weaponmaster was the closest thing to the one from K1, I think.

(Signatures: disabled) 

In K1 I preferred Guardian and in K2 i prefer Sentinel.

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.