Professional Hero seeks squire/camera man...

Child of Flame

Hmmm?

(The Eternity Girls are all of my ex-girlfriends which is the highest rank of girls at Heroic Destiny Squad but that's a whole nother thing unrelated to this mission)

How come ex-girlfriends are highest ranking?

Otherwise I

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

This looks like a guy I saw on Something Awful the othert day when they were making fun of MySpace profiles

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Colonel Biff Starchunk!

Now that's a name.

Here's hoping the silly bugger doesn't actually get sent to Darfur. Between his weedy physique, and his shocking grasp of the reality of the situation ('arab horse-riding gangs') he'd likely end up

raped to within an inch of his life and then set on fire.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Picture Jeffree Star crying in the shower because of what he's become.

Picture Jeffree Star repelling down a building with a rope made of his own mucus

Edited by Laozi

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Picture Jeffree Star sitting on a bar stool, waiting for an old school friend to show up after making a random connection online after years apart, and trying to picture YOU upside down in a vat of angry hornets.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I downloaded the video of him saving Falun Gong from the evil Chinese, only to find that all he did was rant from the safety of his studio. I was hoping for a shot of him sitting down in Tiananmen Square and getting arrested by the Chinese police and jailed for three years. Oh well. :thumbsup:

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)