TSL Restoration Project: The Phantom Deadline

back to 37 with only one minor left? >_<

"Revan was power. It was like staring into the heart of the Force. Even then, you could see the Jedi he would slay etched on his soul."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

oh my god oh my god only one minor left :(

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

I guess that means problem was so "hard coded" that it couldn't be fixed, thus Dashus redid whole scene :(

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

I guess that means problem was so "hard coded" that it couldn't be fixed, thus Dashus redid whole scene :(

And you've been bleating on at them to hurry up and fix the "minor" bugs ... when they could be more work than a major!

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Now, they shall double their efforts on that last minor.

The Emperor is not as forgiving as I am....

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

I guess that means problem was so "hard coded" that it couldn't be fixed, thus Dashus redid whole scene :)

And you've been bleating on at them to hurry up and fix the "minor" bugs ... when they could be more work than a major!

Bleating and babbling we fell on his neck with a scream.

Wave upon wave of demented avengers

March cheerfully out of obscurity into the dream.

:(

Hey, it's not my fault their ranking of bugs may be bit screwy from time to time :o

Edited by Xard

I installed Kotor2 again...

Now just waiting... I'll be a good boy... promise...

g020.gif

Edited by Gorth

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Really the issue was/is that it's a crapshoot trying to get any bipedal droid to come out of the the disabled animation reliably. They claim in the documentation that using one function call will work, but it doesn't happen when the call occurs. It seems to happen at the end of a round. Which isn't so good for cutscenes. So it's just a matter of showing them activating/activated without the need for that kind of precision timing.

Edited by Dashus

TSLRP

Propaganda Minister

Diagnostic result: I seem to have no personality whatsoever.

I would imagine working on this has given everyone a new appreciation of how much detail work there is in software design!

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Now that's grrrreat!

I concur. Thanks, Dash. :thumbsup:

I'm waiting. (quite) Patiencly. :shifty:

Well, I suppose I can wait. And you misspelled "Patiently", Accept. Lord almighty...

there there, everyone's not as skilled in english as you mate :lol:

Work harder dashus! :)

that project's supposed to be done by summer! :bat:

"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster - and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes into you"

QUOTE(The Architect @ May 9 2007, 05:18 PM)

And if LA announces KotOR III will never be made shortly after TSLRP is shut down, is it reasonable to assume that what happened to Alderaan in A New Hope would happen to LA HQ?

I say patience.

It is inevitable that projects always take longer than expected to be completed!

The Death Star wasn't built in a day you know.

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

So... what you're saying is that they should use wookie slaves to finish it? Thats certainly an innovative idea, to say the least...

So... what you're saying is that they should use wookie slaves to finish it? Thats certainly an innovative idea, to say the least...

ow and let's throw in some Selkath aswell... hate those bureaucratic punks :thumbsup:

Guest The Architect

ow and let's throw in some Selkath aswell... hate those bureaucratic punks :p

Is it too much to throw in some Ewoks and Gungans as well? Actually yes, it is, because those tards would most likely screw the whole project up. In fact, Selkaths and Wookiees aren

Edited by The Architect

Umm George Lucas was not going to have Ewoks he was going to use Wookies, but when Chewbacca was the co pilot in episode 4 he thought that he established Wookies were technologically advanced. So he created the Ewoks because they were primitive. He loved the motif that something primitive could take down the most technologically advanced Empire. (That we know of, we have to wait for KOTOR 3 to find out)

So were can we find so Wookiee slaves to help TSLRP. lol.

My source is the commentary in episode 6.

Now that's grrrreat!

I concur. Thanks, Dash. :ermm:

Well, I suppose I can wait. And you misspelled "Patiently", Accept. Lord almighty...

Work harder dashus! :yucky:

And it's May so they have six months.

Edited by Purgatorio

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

Now that's grrrreat!

I concur. Thanks, Dash. :thumbsup:

Work harder dashus! :p

And it's May so they have six months.

That depends on where you live so to speak... :D

This is what happens when you can't repair HK-47: [Failure] ...aahhhh! What are you doing?! Remove the arc wrench, remove the arc wrench! Medic!

zerodark9.png

Down to 36. :)

Edited by Darth Sun_Tzu

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!