TSL Restoration Project: The Phantom Deadline

:down:

To be honest this kind of behaviour is very rare. However, I have extra annoyance called friend who asks EVERY SINGLE ****ING DAY if TSLRP is already released. I made him Kotor fan with first and he is drooling over for second. Well, I got him to his senses and he decided to wait until TSLRP would be out.

That was last February. I honestly thought this thing would've been finished in, well, April so I could loan my game to him soon enough.

And I have had to listen bitching since that! :yucky:

Y'know, I'm becoming quite desperate.

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

If I'm reading the forums on the TSLRP correctly (and chances are I'm not lol) then most, if not all of the group, are doing exams and the revision etc will slow them down. I also seem to recall something about one of the people working on the RP being either Awol or having been slowed up for some reason. If that is true, and that is the person meant to be working on the minor issues it would explain why they haven't been touched for a while.

As for your freind Xard-try hitting them over the head with a plastic lightsabre until they stop asking you about the TSLRP :yucky:

*fan girl squeal* I only found out about this project about a week ago. So excited... and rather glad that I happened upon it *now* rather then earlier, as the waiting would only be more painful. Let us pray they get done this year (without sacrificing gameplay, or risking buggy-ness, of course).

It looks like they're making nice progress. Only 43 left! ^^

Welcome to the board. I think everyone who has KOTOR 2 on computer is looking forward to this project being finished.

The icing on the cake would be if LA looks at the finished product, says 'Sorry we screwed up' then hands the entire RP peeps loads of cash for finishing their game for them and makes it part of the offical game.

43 43 43 43 :shifty: YAY it 'll be over for summer holidays :d

"Revan was power. It was like staring into the heart of the Force. Even then, you could see the Jedi he would slay etched on his soul."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

:ermm:

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

Welcome to the board. I think everyone who has KOTOR 2 on computer is looking forward to this project being finished.

The icing on the cake would be if LA looks at the finished product, says 'Sorry we screwed up' then hands the entire RP peeps loads of cash for finishing their game for them and makes it part of the offical game.

What's more likely is LA sending them a letter telling them to shut down the project or meet their attorneys right when there's 8 bugs left...

(... I would be scared to see the riot that follows)

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

Just remember the Clone Troopers attacking the Jedi Temple in Revenge of the Sith....then replace LA HQ for the Jedi temple and you'll have some idea what would happen.........

Guest The Architect
Just remember the Clone Troopers attacking the Jedi Temple in Revenge of the Sith....then replace LA HQ for the Jedi temple and you'll have some idea what would happen.........

:ermm:

And if LA announces KotOR III will never be made shortly after TSLRP is shut down, is it reasonable to assume that what happened to Alderaan in A New Hope would happen to LA HQ?

Edited by The Architect

:devil:

LA wouldn't do that. No way in hell. :ermm:

And if LA announces KotOR III will never be made shortly after TSLRP is shut down, is it reasonable to assume that what happened to Alderaan in A New Hope would happen to LA HQ?

It may make for an entertaining youtube video

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

41 :) but still 3 minor issues...Xard can still wait for the 8.b version >_<

"Revan was power. It was like staring into the heart of the Force. Even then, you could see the Jedi he would slay etched on his soul."

Yeah, but we will die knowing that LA have gone down just before us... and that we can kill them again in Hell.

Pain is all mankind is sure to experience.

Somewhere this is a person, who has suffered a thousand planets' pain. Who has suffered pain that would kill a mortal, and still keeps fighting on. The one who reduces our suffering by taking the brunt of it. He is our true saviour.

He is the son of thunder and consolation.

hope that LA would have tell before the TSL projet have begun... :aiee:

What's more likely is LA sending them a letter telling them to shut down the project or meet their attorneys right when there's 8 bugs left...

That would be the last Day I buy a game from LucasArts ;)

So you're saying that LA has little children as employees? And if so - who should we choose as Darth Vader to ...ehm...dispose of them all?

I vote Xard, he'd be the most frustrated one :ermm:

p.s though don't know how he'd like his new role as a rather whiney Darth Vader :)

Edited by Rycal

"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster - and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes into you"

QUOTE(The Architect @ May 9 2007, 05:18 PM)

Yeah, now suddenly bugs are flying away :shifty:

BUT WHAT THE **** IS WITH THOSE THREE MINORS! :)

Oh yes, raiding LA's headquarters = insta win