TSL Restoration Project: The Phantom Deadline

why is this tread no longer sticky?

"Revan was power. It was like staring into the heart of the Force. Even then, you could see the Jedi he would slay etched on his soul."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

right...always knew that thread in the sticky section...quite a long time no coming here...

so 49 issues away from the final mod?...can't wait it to be done

"Revan was power. It was like staring into the heart of the Force. Even then, you could see the Jedi he would slay etched on his soul."

Acctually I was talking about WWII, how they all presumed Operation Market Garden was going to be a success, and thus allow armour across the Rhine and into Germany, ending the war by Christmas.

It was also the common belief of the allied militaries in 1914 ... and 1915, 1916, and 1917 ...

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Acctually I was talking about WWII, how they all presumed Operation Market Garden was going to be a success, and thus allow armour across the Rhine and into Germany, ending the war by Christmas.

It was also the common belief of the allied militaries in 1914 ... and 1915, 1916, and 1917 ...

Operation Barbarossa was planned to last like what? 6 weeks? :yucky:

Edit: Just to stay on-topic... still 49 issues. Is that good (no increase) or bad (no decrease)?!?

Edited by Gorth

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Well, its good that it hasn't gone up.

Then again, it hasn't gone down either...

We have a conumdrum!

Pain is all mankind is sure to experience.

Somewhere this is a person, who has suffered a thousand planets' pain. Who has suffered pain that would kill a mortal, and still keeps fighting on. The one who reduces our suffering by taking the brunt of it. He is our true saviour.

He is the son of thunder and consolation.

And here I am doing your job now :) . I thought this topic was for Team Gizka and not for the World Wars? :)

"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster - and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes into you"

QUOTE(The Architect @ May 9 2007, 05:18 PM)

And if LA announces KotOR III will never be made shortly after TSLRP is shut down, is it reasonable to assume that what happened to Alderaan in A New Hope would happen to LA HQ?

don't make you enemies :-

Rofl, we're all gonna die someday at any rate :p

"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster - and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes into you"

And if LA announces KotOR III will never be made shortly after TSLRP is shut down, is it reasonable to assume that what happened to Alderaan in A New Hope would happen to LA HQ?

Some sooner than others ... ;)

That's my point too! *Takes a shot gun and aims for the mod, slips and shoots foot* :*

Can't wait 'til we get to the final build :woot:

Edited by metadigital

Looking forward to this. Com'on guys, don't give up!

HK47: Commentary: It is not possible to destroy the master. It is suggested that you run while my blasters warm, meatbags.

Bastila to Revan: You are easily the vainest, most arrogant man I have ever met!

Canderous to Bastila: Insults? Maybe if your master had trained your lightsaber to be as quick as your tongue you could have escaped those Vulkars, you spoiled little Jedi princess!

48 yay...if one less each week...mmmh :aiee:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Spoken like a true Sith Lord :sorcerer:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I truly wonder... has progression slowed down lately? :sad:

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

I truly wonder... has progression slowed down lately? :sad:

Thing is, bugs are not just bugs. Some are solved quickly, some takes forever (at least it feels so). I think, that the Minor, Trivial, Feature etc. tags is a way of categorising their impact on gameplay, not on bugfixing time. E.g. a minor issue could take three free evenings to fix whereas a tweak could take several weekends of spare time.

I just want build 08b1 already :teehee:

Just deal with those 3 bugs! Jump from 07 to 08 gives ILLUSION of great progress :down:

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)