TSL Restoration Project: The Phantom Deadline

Seems like one of the testers combed through Dxun and Onderon.

But h

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

I think we really need a sticky on this project since it was way down on Page 2 before I posted this message.

Seems as if Team Gizka will be done by the summer. Keep up the good work :thumbsup:

"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster - and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes into you"

QUOTE(The Architect @ May 9 2007, 05:18 PM)

And if LA announces KotOR III will never be made shortly after TSLRP is shut down, is it reasonable to assume that what happened to Alderaan in A New Hope would happen to LA HQ?

[TSLRP change-log]

-SNIP-

New cheatcode; GizkagizkaTraya

:grin:

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Only 7 minor issues left... :verymad:

And a measly total of 83 (including the minor) issues. Is it about time to make wagers on date the 0.8b1 build? :)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Only 7 minor issues left... :*

And a measly total of 83 (including the minor) issues. Is it about time to make wagers on date the 0.8b1 build? ;)

Not yet. I'm sure there's going to be a sudden increase in the bugs soon enough to keep yanking those chains even further ;)

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

May I ask what the tweak, trivial and feature issues are? I mean, give us an example of one of each? :woot:

http://mantis.team-gizka.org/view_all_bug_page.php :x

^

I know I've gone dormant for a long time, but hey, I'm still waiting and checking. My excitement has not died. This is a wonderful game, and a few years aren't going to stop me from wanting to see it treated as it deserved to be treated in the first place. Thank you so much for your hard work, Team Gizka!

only wanted to say is that I loved the trailer and I hope you finish soon :)

also what will you do after you finish the TSL resteration Project?

Edited by ghosta

Your not all ways being honest when your telling the truth.

Everything slows down when water's around.

Still 81 problems left to solve;

Tracking 804 known issues

Severity: Open: Resolved:

Block 0

Crash 0

Major 0

Minor 6

Tweak 26

Text 0

Trivial 21

Feature 28

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Total 81

(And Mods, could we please have this topic pinned to the top of the list please?)

Edited by Darth Mortis

Still 81 problems left to solve;

Tracking 804 known issues

Severity: Open: Resolved:

Block 0

Crash 0

Major 0

Minor 6

Tweak 26

Text 0

Trivial 21

Feature 28

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Total 81

(And Mods, could we please have this topic pinned to the top of the list please?)

Feels as if the bugfixing has taken a halt, has been on 81 for over a week now I think :S

An I agree mods, could we please make this a sticky again? Thanks

"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster - and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes into you"

QUOTE(The Architect @ May 9 2007, 05:18 PM)

And if LA announces KotOR III will never be made shortly after TSLRP is shut down, is it reasonable to assume that what happened to Alderaan in A New Hope would happen to LA HQ?

Looks like they have started up again.

79 Indeed but i have a feeling the bug count is going to go up soon.

I want my lightsaber back from Atris, i know theres a mod for it atm but with TSLRP include it in the mod,

i mean beats looking for labersaber parts when you can get your own back on telos ya know.

Peace Is A Lie There Is Only Passion

Through Passion I Gain Strength

Through Strength I Gain Power

Through Power I Gain Victory

Through Victory My Chains Are Broken

The Force Shall Set Me Free