TSL Restoration Project: The Phantom Deadline

...I am curious as to if there is a possibility for some (maybe not all) members of Team Gizka to take over Team Bantha's work?

We won't be. We'll probably give about 3-6 months of bug fixing time beyond release and then call it quits.

If there's 1 major got back then build goes down to 0.6 de jure??? :)

Nope. It just means we don't go onto 0.8b1 until the major is fixed. Though given we still have minor bugs left we wouldn't be going on to 0.8b1 this build anyway.

Edited by Dashus

TSLRP

Propaganda Minister

Diagnostic result: I seem to have no personality whatsoever.

It's build 0.7b19 now :)

Edited by Meshugger

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Thanks for the quick reply Dashus, great to see you people soon getting done with TSLRP, can't wait to get my hands on it :ermm:

Truly a shame to see Team Bantha's work go down the drain :/ oh well I guess that's life.

Wanted to thank Team Gizka for their splendid work so far and hope they'll keep up the good work :woot:

Keep up the good work folks! :D

"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster - and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes into you"

QUOTE(The Architect @ May 9 2007, 05:18 PM)

And if LA announces KotOR III will never be made shortly after TSLRP is shut down, is it reasonable to assume that what happened to Alderaan in A New Hope would happen to LA HQ?

Awesome work my friends, going down all the time, then goes up one, then goes down 1 by the end of the day.

I just had a thought, how much stuff was thier cut from KOTOR1, and have teamgizak done any mods for it?

Peace Is A Lie There Is Only Passion

Through Passion I Gain Strength

Through Strength I Gain Power

Through Power I Gain Victory

Through Victory My Chains Are Broken

The Force Shall Set Me Free

There wasn't nearly as much material cut from KOTOR I. And most of that stuff has already been restored by other modders. I think there's a Sleheyron mod (apparently you were supposed to go there), as well as Hoth. There's also an alternate ending that was cut at the last minute; it involves the path of the DSF Revan. I won't spoil the ending for you just in case you want to see it yourself.

There wasn't nearly as much material cut from KOTOR I. And most of that stuff has already been restored by other modders. I think there's a Sleheyron mod (apparently you were supposed to go there), as well as Hoth. There's also an alternate ending that was cut at the last minute; it involves the path of the DSF Revan. I won't spoil the ending for you just in case you want to see it yourself.

Where's Sleheyron mod?

I just found the HK-Factory mod, is this the same one TSL are working on? It was released today.

Here's the link for it HK Factory

Edited by Darth Zuntarnus

I just found the HK-Factory mod, is this the same one TSL are working on? It was released today.

Here's the link for it HK Factory

This looks good. :lol:

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Even though this mod has come out 2day, i think im gona wait till teamgizak come out with thier mod.

Then i can play the whole thing again with all the cut stuff, including the hk factory.

What are your thoughts on this teamgizak on this mod?

Hoth mod? Sleheyron? :shifty: if you could post a link or something to it I'd love to have a look at it.

92 isues left! Yahoo :joy: :sweat:

"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster - and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes into you"

And if LA announces KotOR III will never be made shortly after TSLRP is shut down, is it reasonable to assume that what happened to Alderaan in A New Hope would happen to LA HQ?

Sleyeheron was supposed to be in yes (and Yuthura Ban was supposed to be a teammate), but Hoth? I think that's "just" a mod, not restoration...

But if you gonna post links why not for the missing DSF-ending and the meeting with Dead-Eye Duncan on Manaan too? (too much mods to browse through most of the times to find the good ones :shifty:)

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Lets keep this thread dedicated to discussion on the Restoration Project and have K2 mod discussion here.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

This is kind of stupid question, but will all fixes you've already published come with .exe, or will I have to download them all manually?

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

They already mentioned all the patches (from the download section) would be included with the TSLRP .exe ;)

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

It already down to 89 issues, i think this is gona be finished in no time at all.

Man you guys at teamgizak work fast. You have my gratitude.

Edited by Darth Zuntarnus

why for the unsticky?

The forum merge created too many stickys...this topic is popular enough it'll probably stay near the top on it's own. If something changes to alter that situation we can take another looksee then. :)

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Not far now! :)

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

Make that 104 issues again :sad:

Though we're rootin' for you Team Gizka!

And I really liked the teaser at Malachor there in their latest Progress report :)