TSL Restoration Project: The Phantom Deadline

:cool:

A few more months, then it might be time to go hunting for my Kotor2 cd's again.

Edited by Gorth

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Its down to 128 now!! :joy: :down::sweat: (w00t) :woot:)

Keep up the good work! :shifty:

If you don't we might all go :crazy:

Make that 123 :yucky:

"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster - and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes into you"

QUOTE(The Architect @ May 9 2007, 05:18 PM)

And if LA announces KotOR III will never be made shortly after TSLRP is shut down, is it reasonable to assume that what happened to Alderaan in A New Hope would happen to LA HQ?

Yes it coming along now people. (gets out saber and swings it in the air crazely)

First i come across a mod for jedi academy wit is knights of the force conversion, and if i couldnt get even more excited

we have the restoration project.

I can't believe all this wicked stuff that was cut out.

I was wondering also the whole thing with the navicom in the ebon hawk that you cant access, is there

anything that was cut from that, which will be restored?

Your Dark Lord

Zuntarnus

Peace Is A Lie There Is Only Passion

Through Passion I Gain Strength

Through Strength I Gain Power

Through Power I Gain Victory

Through Victory My Chains Are Broken

The Force Shall Set Me Free

I was wondering also the whole thing with the navicom in the ebon hawk that you cant access, is there anything that was cut from that, which will be restored?

As we've stated before, no.

TSLRP

Propaganda Minister

Diagnostic result: I seem to have no personality whatsoever.

Sorry if you have answered that question before, bet its pretty annoying answerin

the same fing ova and ova again. Only just joined the forum 2day so i didnt wana go

through all of 52 pages to see if someone allready asked the question.

Iv been looking at your progress on

and you do stuff at like 8:40am, well done keep up the good work. By that time i can still taste the

toothpaste.

123 known issues left, we are getting there. This momd is going to be the best thing since

sliced bread.

Peace Is A Lie There Is Only Passion

Through Passion I Gain Strength

Through Strength I Gain Power

Through Power I Gain Victory

Through Victory My Chains Are Broken

The Force Shall Set Me Free

123 known issues left, we are getting there. This momd is going to be the best thing since

sliced bread.

But I would assume slighly less nutritious.

One question I did wonder about, and sorry if this has been asked, is if the Mod will work with the basic game patches you can get from LA? Or if it might require a reinstall? Not a major problem since the game keeps the save games during uninstall, but I was just wondering. On the same note does or will the mod contain the patched LA files?

One question I did wonder about, and sorry if this has been asked, is if the Mod will work with the basic game patches you can get from LA? Or if it might require a reinstall? Not a major problem since the game keeps the save games during uninstall, but I was just wondering. On the same note does or will the mod contain the patched LA files?

I would think so. It would be the stuff that TSLRP would not have to fix and possibly handle issues that TSLRP could not touch, like the .exe and what not.

Wow. Watching you people progress is like having my head stuck in a banister. Every time I struggle to get free, I fall right back into the trap. Lol...

This has to be the most overrated flop in modding history. Interview, hype, advertising, and then nothing happens. Grrr...

Are you people going to make any further progress? I think your numbers stopped moving, or my screen is not refreshing right. Lol...

Umm... I think you're making pretty good progress. Slow, yeah, sure, but the fact that you're still going is pretty amazing, considering how long you've been working on it. And since it looks like the M4-78 project may be dead... :sad:

Anyway, yay. Progress is being made. It shows up on my screen, anyway. :happy: Thanks for keeping going.

192 minor issues down, 22 minor issues to go. Smells like a version change in a foreseeable future. It also looks like that one text issue that has been around since forever is gone. Probably a mercy killing >_

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

07b18 o:)

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Once they get down to 50-ish, I'll fire up KotOR1 in preparation.

There are no doors in Jefferson that are "special game locked" doors. There are no characters in that game that you can kill that will result in the game ending prematurely.

*pruned*

Don't spam this thread. Or else. :sorcerer:

This thread is for the Team Gizka. You may post serious questions. (And not those already asked: read the thread. READ IT. Then ask, if it hasn't been asked and answered previously.)

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Yeah, the total issues count is slowly creeping upwards (the last number I remember seeing was 770 total issues). Luckily they seem able to fix them faster than they appear though :rolleyes:

The new video clip is cool.

Time to install K2 again. This time I'll play as the canon female. :sorcerer:

Bah! females! I can't stand playing a female jedi >.> as much as I can stand being a sith o:)

*waits for all the eggs thrown at him* :lol:

Though I am curious as to if there is a possibility for some (maybe not all) members of Team Gizka to take over Team Bantha's work? I mean Team Bantha did do a valiant attempt to restore a nice portion of the game. They've shown that it isn't impossible to restore the content, all they lacked was motivation (and perhaps due to that RL (n.b Real Life) issues kept them from being as active as they wished). It would be nice to see a KotoR II with both TSLRP and the Droid planet in it, would be like a dream come true.

And please don't start the rant about how they'd be bored with reinstating the lost content of Kotor 2 into TSLRP. If they were so bored as I've seen posted, by other people but themselves, they would've quit with TSLRP a long time ago. The motivation is there I believe, I wonder if the strength is too?

hehe, hope that made some sense :shifty:

Edit: I'm sorry if this question has been asked/answered - I must have missed it in that case :S

Edited by Rycal

"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster - and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes into you"

QUOTE(The Architect @ May 9 2007, 05:18 PM)

And if LA announces KotOR III will never be made shortly after TSLRP is shut down, is it reasonable to assume that what happened to Alderaan in A New Hope would happen to LA HQ?