TSL Restoration Project: The Phantom Deadline

:joy:

Finally. I prefer playing consular characters as female for some reason. But because battle precognition it's not very wise :thumbsup:

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Finally. I prefer playing consular characters as female for some reason. But because battle precognition it's not very wise :ermm:

"But because battle precognition it wasn't very wise"

:)

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

Finally. I prefer playing consular characters as female for some reason. But because battle precognition it's not very wise :)

(w00t) Lol... The secrets that people share. Lol...

"In real life I am a man. When it comes to games, I like to play as a women." Lol...

Just busting on you. (w00t)

Lol...  =] We have to take the trash out.  :bat:  Lol...

Regardless, I hope it gets released soon. We are getting closer to three years.

2 years. PC version was released in Feb. 2005

D'oh! Lol...

The years are passing so fast. :)

Apparently you're wrong. When I play rpg's I'm playing about 75 % as male, 25 % as female.

So that would mean if I play 4 campaigns in three of them I'm male, in one female.

Apparently you're wrong. When I play rpg's I'm playing about 75 % as male, 25 % as female.

So that would mean if I play 4 campaigns in three of them I'm male, in one female.

Transvestite? :bat:"

Maybe the TSL mod will help you with that issue. =]

Sorry man, but I couldn't resist.

----

I am just glad that the team is working hard to give us something new. :)

Edited by DarthMethos

What an odd post to make my first reply after... I just got KOTOR II for Christmas and was doing searches on the net about just what responses and actions build and destroy influence with the different characters in the game when I stumbled onto a site mentioning cut content. I began looking to find out more and I stumbled across these forums and have read 1 1/2 years worth of posts to catch up on what all this is about. I almost wish I didn't find out about this because now I can't bring myself to play a game that I just started knowing there is so much to it that was left out and that could be added at any moment... Please stop the torture and let us know when the patch will be available...

Or I suppose you all (the developers of the patch) can simply patronize us by saying the patch "could be released at any moment".

(Note to patch developers: be on your gaurd for rabid gamers could be spawned by doing this and it is common knowledge that rabid gamers possess talents many condsider to be... unnatural...)

Edited by FoxURA

Last time I checked there were 167 files/problems that needed to be sorted out, but this is slightly misleading since (from what I can tell) this is all fairly minor stuff. Best guess is that it will be finished in a few months, plenty of time to play the game through and get a feel for how everything works...then you can sit back and enjoy the restored content :cool:

And yes, I'd like this out soon as well, but hey, these peeps are doing all this in their spare time and not getting paid-the gushing of all the fans not really paying the bills :(

I would rather wait for the patch to be finished before I play the game because when I play games that have a lot of depth and hidden things in them I leave no stone unturned and then go back and beat the stones to dust to see if there was anything I missed... :shifty:

Last time I checked there were 167 files/problems that needed to be sorted out, but this is slightly misleading since (from what I can tell) this is all fairly minor stuff. Best guess is that it will be finished in a few months, plenty of time to play the game through and get a feel for how everything works...then you can sit back and enjoy the restored content  :cool:

And yes, I'd like this out soon as well, but hey, these peeps are doing all this in their spare time and not getting paid-the gushing of all the fans not really paying the bills >_<

Are you sure about that number? On page 48 it says only 43 minor problems are being tracked... what happened?

Edited by FoxURA

Last time I checked there were 167 files/problems that needed to be sorted out, but this is slightly misleading since (from what I can tell) this is all fairly minor stuff. Best guess is that it will be finished in a few months, plenty of time to play the game through and get a feel for how everything works...then you can sit back and enjoy the restored content  :cool:

And yes, I'd like this out soon as well, but hey, these peeps are doing all this in their spare time and not getting paid-the gushing of all the fans not really paying the bills :)

Are you sure about that number? On page 48 it says only 43 minor problems are being tracked... what happened?

If you look at the bottom line, it says 167 open and 596 resolved issues (problems).

Edit: Thats on the progress report page on their website.

Edited by Gorth

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Are you sure about that number?  On page 48 it says only 43 minor problems are being tracked... what happened?

If you look at the bottom line, it says 167 open and 596 resolved issues (problems).

Edit: Thats on the progress report page on their website.

*Nods* That includes all the files that need to be altered, or rather all the issues they're working on. For anyone who hasn't taken a look on their website I should explain that they are not just adding the missing content but also working to polish the game as a whole by getting rid of all the problems they can find and fix. Be impressed, be very impressed :aiee:

Do I have to read this thread's FAQ before posting? Because I'm sure I can post something that isn't covered in it.

Will you be adding new items and a dificulty tweak?

Will you be adding the droid planet?

Also, I feel like bashing LucasArts, this is the right thread for it, right?

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Do I have to read this thread's FAQ before posting? Because I'm sure I can post something that isn't covered in it.

Will you be adding new items and a dificulty tweak?

Will you be adding the droid planet?

Also, I feel like bashing LucasArts, this is the right thread for it, right?

I can answer that, in order;

no

no, but the droid factory will be restored

No

Oh, alright, thanks.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Pixies The Awesome strikes again.

Also, yay for Team Gizka!

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Dan Quayle of the Romans? A little Civilization joke there or random rambling?

Oh, and keep up the good work Team Gizka!!!

One quick question, did yall happen to fix the anoying glitch that causes KOTOR II to crash half the time whenever a cinematic loads?

(I hope this doesn't cause the total to go back up from 166...)

Edited by FoxURA

Are you guys on vacation? The build number has not changed in awhile. :bat: Hell, there are spider webs growing over the last post in this tread. What do you think you get some kind of brake? :bat: lol, jk. :D :p You can have a brake, but don't forget about all of us hopeful fans! :'( Yes thats right, you have fans now! After that great promotional video! :wub:

lol, hope your hollidays went well. :) <--- It should be an Xmass hat.

Any way, I do have a question. I have asked about mods b4 but I am getting edgy. I have the USM lightsaber mod and dred the idea of not having it. From what I know you guys will not be adding any lightsaber mods. Will I be able to use the USM lightsaber mod or any ones with yours installed? If not, I am guessing you have at least some someone around there that likes the saber mods and knows of some that will work with it.

Btw, I love this bat guy -> :bat::wub: I think he is funny. :D

Edited by Watchman

Are you guys on vacation? The build number has not changed in awhile.  :bat:  Hell, there are spider webs growing over the last post in this tread. What do you think you get some kind of brake?  :bat:    lol, jk.  :D  :p  You can have a brake, but don't forget about all of us hopeful fans!  :'(  Yes thats right, you have fans now! After that great promotional video!  :wub:

lol, hope your hollidays went well.  :bat:  <--- It should be an Xmass hat.

Any way, I do have a question. I have asked about mods b4 but I am getting edgy. I have the USM lightsaber mod and dred the idea of not having it. From what I know you guys will not be adding any lightsaber mods. Will I be able to use the USM lightsaber mod or any ones with yours installed? If not, I am guessing you have at least some someone around there that likes the saber mods and knows of some that will work with it.

Btw, I love this bat guy -> :bat:  :wub:  I think he is funny.  :D

It's not so much a break as it is an uninvited stoppage (read: schoolwork).

I believe we have already answered this question in one form or another at least a dozen times: We will not be compatible with most mods. Presume that we will be incompatible with every mod until other modders have a chance to verify that they are compatible with us.

TSLRP

Propaganda Minister

Diagnostic result: I seem to have no personality whatsoever.

And only 156 issues (of minor or less severity) left, an alltime low :cool:

Give those beta testers a good kick and make them run faster :aiee:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

The problem has never been the speed at which our beta testers work. That's indicated by the fact that we've never had to get any additional testers on board. It's simply a matter of us finding time to work on it.

TSLRP

Propaganda Minister

Diagnostic result: I seem to have no personality whatsoever.