TSL Restoration Project: The Phantom Deadline

You think you have problems?

"Sorry, this file is no longer available. It may have been deleted by the uploader, or has expired."

>_<

:p

Yeah it was neither of the above. I suspect it was "Holy crap our bandwidth is getting hammered. Pull it!" Last time we use filefactory.

It'll be up on YouTube soon.

Edited by Dashus

TSLRP

Propaganda Minister

Diagnostic result: I seem to have no personality whatsoever.

I tool more than 0.004 seconds for me to realise Kreia wasn't wearing her hood in that fight scene... I must be getting old. Looks awesome :D

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Hey I was wondering, what build will be made public? I assume 1.0, but you never know . I've had programs and games released and then patched to 1.0. Thanks and thanks for undertaking such a huge project. I'm sure it will own (too bad about no Xbox version, understandable though with the legal issues with modding consoles.) I'll just buy a PC version for $20.

Awesome trailer :joy:

On e question though:

When Nihilus crushes the Exile and Visas, does that happen before or after he tries to use his "hunger" against the Exile?

And if someone could tell me the reason why the Exile would attack Visas before he takes out Nihilus, that would be nice as well. Simply seems like a weird idea to me, as Visas is no threat to the Exile, unlike Nihilus.

(And I don't mean the in-game reason, that one I know, more like the logic behind such a move)

Jesus ****ing Christ! :(

That is da awsumness

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Jesus ****ing Christ! :-

That is da awsumness

Yep. That clip game me new found faith in the group.

"Almost there. Almost there." :sorcerer:

... wait, is that a rope and a stick over that carrot? awww dammit

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

Jesus ****ing Christ! :blink:

That is da awsumness

Yep. That clip game me new found faith in the group.

"Almost there. Almost there." :p

... wait, is that a rope and a stick over that carrot? awww dammit

Lol... :bat: We have to take the trash out. :bat: Lol...

Regardless, I hope it gets released soon. We are getting closer to three years.

Edited by DarthMethos

Haa, Dashus!

Now I can make my question ^_^

In TSLRP can female exile gain too battle precognition? Or whatever that Wisdom bonus in your AC ability was...

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Ooooh... pretty

*waiting to finally play the game he payed $50,- for*

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee