TSL Restoration Project: The Phantom Deadline

Hahaha, TSLRP being rushed for Christmas! :o

The irony

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

I believe this is not officially stated here so: THERE WILL NOT BE XBOX VERSION OF TSLRP

Link

Understandable.

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

Developer is reading this! :ph34r: (w00t)

Hi! :D

Edited by Xard

Yay 43 minor...to go!

:joy: After that a mess of linguistic work needs to be done. Lol... Then, they will have to refresh all their computers, empty out the override folder, uninstall then reinstall KotOR II, install the patch, and then play a fresh game to make sure everything runs smoothly. :D

***Starts Singing***

It's been a long road

Getting from there to here

It's been a long time

But the TSL Restoration Team's time is finally near

And they can feel the change in the wind right now

Nothing's in their way

And nothing is gonna hold them down no more

No nothing is gonna hold them down

'Cause they've got faith in the Sith Lords

They are going where their Star Wars hearts will take them

They've got faith to believe

They can do anything

They've got strength from the force

And no one's gonna bend or break them

They can reach any star

They've got faith, They've got faith, faith of the Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords...

***Continues Singing in Mind***

(w00t) Celebrating the Sith Lords' potential.

Edited by DarthMethos

I just want to say I have never been more impressed with a group of modders than I am right now. I have seen too many grandiose mod ideas that get 2 months into production then disappear forever. At first I thought this was going to be another one of those. But, I was pleasantly wrong. Way to go guys! ;) ^_^

Some people don't have what it takes, some do :)

I haven't really been truly impatient so far. I think I am starting to develop an itch now :cool:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Wow, when this was first announced almost two years ago I was impressed at the teams ambition, now I'm awed at their persistance and ability. I hope the develpers in the biz take notice of what you guys have done here. For any who desire to get into game developing this should certainly be on your resume. Team Gizka, we salute you!

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

I first decided to wait a while before playing this game, I waited until a few bugs had bben patched. By the time I looked at it again the Gizka project had been born and I decided that rather than play an unfinished game I'd wait for the Gizka project to finish or fail.

To my surprise they're still here and well on their way to completion. I'm wondering... I've waited this long, will I be waiting a month? Two? Six? Another year before I play this game?

If it's a matter of two or three months, I'll continue to wait. If it's outside that, I give in, I'll just play the incomplete game. :dancing:

39 minor issues left... :shifty:

It's curious that the single "text" issue can stay around for so long :D

Speaking of curious (or rather curiosity), what are "tweak" issues?

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Hi, I just found out about this project after beating the game. Can't wait for the mod to be finished! Thank you Team Gizka.

Random Ranting: I have been reading through the missing dialogues and found all the missing Atton dialogues very interesting. I like the character and it's a shame so much of his content was cut from the original game. Anyway, I thought the ending where Atton walks away with the PC was nice, and I would like to have it for my male PC. (w00t) Maybe the mod team will consider this.

Anyway I am off to my second time through the game as a evil Sith this time.

*still waiting*

Keep up the good work... and let's hope for a finished Kotor2 soon

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Wow, just saw the vid. NICE!

lol, it had so much bass that my sub was blowing air all over me and I don't keep my bass very high!

Anyway, I am on the edge of my seat! (w00t) It looks sooo coool! And look! 39 minors to go!!

Edited by Watchman