TSL Restoration Project: The Phantom Deadline

Eeh... can I help a bit? Cuz it seems like there are several minor issues (not assigned yet which can be easily fixed):

0000601: Twi'lek servant ignores you

This would be simply done by making the listener of the node [she ignores you] the target at which she is looking at at the beginning. Of course also you would then have to change Vogga's dialogue where she says that he's sleeping so that when she stops talking she'll face the direction she was facing all the time before she actually said the "My master is sleeping right now"

Other than that she also talks when you enter Vogga's place the first time.

0000688: No influence for Mandalore when recruiting Mandalorians on Dantooine

This isn't too tough to fix now is it :D Well actually you don't do anything there to help Mandalore though without you bringing him for the ride he wouldn't have found them :))

0000675: High Stakes Quest - Luxa and Doton

I'd add a entry which checks if the quest is available and if it is then 2 replies "I'll be going now" OR "Blablabla... Doton" :D the other entry is of course simply ending the dialogue.

0000628: Zherron's 'Cave Crawling' quest unclosable

Actually the real thing lacking is that quest in Zherron's 'when second in command' dialogue - you CAN finish the Claim-Quest after the 'Changing of the Guard' quest.

So all we need is a Reply which sends us to a conversation which can make this quest closable.

BTW I do know that the real problem is checking if the fix really works plus if one dialogue has many bugs they all need to be put together fixed in a single one :()

We've got over 200 known issues in the tracker and are fixing them at the rate of 1-3 per day.  Time is pretty much a given :)

The real use in having custom animations available is that we're able to fix a couple bugs and implement some cut content, most notably the hanharr-mira "arm through the throat" scene on Mal V which will also now hopefully involve a wall slam as per GP notes.  We're not adding any custom scenes.

After your finished with the project, I hope you people take a long rest. =]

That is pretty cool. It would be neat to see some animation-glitches being tweaked. :-

Good luck with what ever needs to be fixed up, and I hope everything comes off the assembly-line as planned. ;)

Ask & ye shall receive! :huh:

*Copied & pasted from www.1up.com*

"Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords was a game with a few problems. Even though we're almost two full years removed from its release, there's a community so enamored by the game that they're going back and fixing those problems themselves.

Team Gizka is trying to add back as many of the cut scenes and content that never made it into the final version of the game. This data was not implemented in the retail version of the game, but discovered on the disc by curious gamers at a later point in time. The "restoration team" will be putting the following into KOTOR II: the HK droid factory; more ways to murder Visas; more people wanting to stop your quest; multiple endings; and a way to end up being the last thing all of your party members see before they end up in the great beyond.

While I'm sure fans of the game will love this, why should the gamers have to pick up the torch for the developers? Shouldn't they be willing to ship a complete product and not have the players be working for them?"

(Dual-Boot)Windows XP Pro (32 - Bit) SP3 & Windows Vista Ultimate (SP 1) 64 Bit | Intel Dual Core 2 Quad 6600 @ 2.4 Ghz | 8 GB Corsair DDR 3 Ram 1600 mhz | GeForce 9600 GT 512 MB PCI Express X 3 SLI enabled | NVidia Forceware Drivers 181.22| EVGA nForce 790I-SLI Ultra MOBO | Thermalake 850 Watt PWR |

"more ways to murder Visas"

I'd be overjoyed if it had been "more ways to kill Kreia" like... before the Jedi Enclave on DS so that she doesn't actually want to die yet not like

Yipee! I've killed the old hag at last! and she goes "it is done at last! it is as I wanted! Even my death here was what I wanted"

Give me a break - it even seems like everytime the Exile goes to the toilet Kreia goes 'I even predicted this!' :)

But enough about that - anyway it's good to see that they're not only giving us new stuff - they're also fixing all the bugs in K2! :huh:

Theres a short article about the project on 1up.com

http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3154628

For some strange reason, the link is not working for me. >_

They don't allow direct linking. Just click on the address in your browser and hit return again. Nothing interesting there though, just a mild rant from somebody who doesn't know the IT industry and a pat on the back for Team Gizka :wub:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

It worked for me :ermm:

Gorth has the point.

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Come on guys, only 1 major and a mere 60 minor issues before 8b1 :brows:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

...and we're up to build 0.7b7 :-

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

...and we're up to build 0.7b7  :bat:

Great news to hear. :p

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

The last major issue seems to have gone from the list. Wouldn't that sort of justify build 0.8b1 ?!? :sorcerer:

Im waiting for this mod till i play the game again.

Ditto. Hopefully the mod will be completed soonish. That is, within three years. *is still looking forward to it*

HK47: Commentary: It is not possible to destroy the master. It is suggested that you run while my blasters warm, meatbags.

Bastila to Revan: You are easily the vainest, most arrogant man I have ever met!

Canderous to Bastila: Insults? Maybe if your master had trained your lightsaber to be as quick as your tongue you could have escaped those Vulkars, you spoiled little Jedi princess!