TSL Restoration Project: The Phantom Deadline

I got effed over by one that claimed to be a copy of FRAPs (from a mirror off of MajorGeeks no less) that did a number on my computer recently.

First it disabled Ctrl-Alt-Del so I couldn't kill it manually, it also hid they System32 file using a DOS prompt so I couldn't go and fish out taskmanager.exe on my own. Then it opened up Shareaza and Limewire and started sending copies of itself out all over the place under some really shady names (my12yodaughterxxxpics etc.). Also inserted some root kits and placed itself in varoius hidden locations around my PC. Nasty little bug.

DEADSIGS.jpg

RIP

Build 0.7b4 is up. :p

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Build 0.7b4 is up.  :p

That only means another week has passed. Don't get too excited.

"I tried the most potent Noise Amplification spell once upon a time. Mavellous spell. I could hear the birds speaking to one another in trees over the horizon, I could hear the rustlings as the clouds rubbed against each other in the sky. I could hear the sound a rainbow makes as it arches it's back over the world. Then a dog barked behind me and I burst my left eardrum."

I got effed over by one that claimed to be a copy of FRAPs (from a mirror off of MajorGeeks no less) that did a number on my computer recently. 

First it disabled Ctrl-Alt-Del so I couldn't kill it manually, it also hid they System32 file using a DOS prompt so I couldn't go and fish out taskmanager.exe on my own.  Then it opened up Shareaza and Limewire and started sending copies of itself out all over the place under some really shady names (my12yodaughterxxxpics etc.).  Also inserted some root kits and placed itself in varoius hidden locations around my PC.  Nasty little bug.

The task-manager is rarely any kind of help, it gets shot very easily. Try to get the process-explorer, if you haven't got it already. It's doing the same things as the task-manager, just more and better. Not to mention that no virus attacks it, so it can't be blocked like the task-manager.

Build 0.7b4 is up.  :wacko:

That only means another week has passed. Don't get too excited.

It means that they aren't behind schedule atleast :)

- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

It's TSL team work which is why K2 has remained uninstalled on my computer for quite a while, which gives time for other games or a break in meantime.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Yay, custom animations :D

So, once done with this project, are you guys going to do more addons, like traditional mods and extra levels and stuff?... :)"

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Awesome! :D

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Custom animations? Nice :(

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

...and 0.7b5 is up.

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

what happens if they reach 7b9? and they still have bugs. 7b10?

As I said in another post, all you people did was substitute one method of measuring progress with another. With all due respect to your team Dashus, this could take quite alot of more time to finish. I am still holding banners of encouragement. When the mod is finally here, I know I will have fun with your team's contribution to TSL. Thank You. >_<

Dashus. With the new discovery in animations, will your team go back and add some custom scenes?

We've got over 200 known issues in the tracker and are fixing them at the rate of 1-3 per day. Time is pretty much a given >_<

The real use in having custom animations available is that we're able to fix a couple bugs and implement some cut content, most notably the hanharr-mira "arm through the throat" scene on Mal V which will also now hopefully involve a wall slam as per GP notes. We're not adding any custom scenes.

TSLRP

Propaganda Minister

Diagnostic result: I seem to have no personality whatsoever.