TSL Restoration Project: The Phantom Deadline

i just had a thought what if a *official* patch came out from LA, after this using the teams work? Still you got to love the TSL team, they stuck it out woot!

This is what happens when you can't repair HK-47: [Failure] ...aahhhh! What are you doing?! Remove the arc wrench, remove the arc wrench! Medic!

zerodark9.png

If it came out around Xmas I'd be a happy elf. This project is 99.9% of the reason Kotor2 is still installed on my computer. :D

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

If it came out around Xmas I'd be a happy elf. This project is 99.9% of the reason Kotor2 is still installed on my computer. :D

OMG. You still have KotOR II installed? Lol...

I uninstalled the game about eight to nine months ago. I will read up on what the other players say before I install it. I think there will be several bug issues that they haven't seen, so I am going to give them time to fix the complains that will roll in.

Awesome... the fewer bugs the better. :lol: They could have used some thorough beta testers and but squashers the first time around.

I'm amazed no one caught some of the bugs in KoTOR 2 the first time around. "Hey, uh guys, I've played Telos about a dozen times, but I've never run into the escaped convicts... is, uh, that right?" :p"

Edited by GreasyDogMeat

Don't be silly. They simply didn't bother with beta testers the first time around.

"Let's see, we've cut off a planet, all of the different endings, and Atris's role. Anything else we can do to shave time?"

"Dunno... maybe cut Malachor V entirely?"

"Great idea! But wait, I've got a better one... let's cut the beta testing! If you want, we can cut all the stuff on Malachor that makes the rest make sense, just to be safe."

"Good thinking. Beta testing's overrated. Even if there are a few problems, it's not like anyone wil notice..."

:D Yay for TSLRP!!!

Edited by Lost Jedi

OMG. You still have KotOR II installed? Lol...

Who doesn't? :shifty:

I rarely uninstall games. If I wish to play it again, there it is. instead of going through the process of reinstalling it again.

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

Build 0.7b2 is now in the works, wee! (w00t)

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Heck, depending on when it's done, I might just pass up on NWN2 for a while to play some Kotor2 again :D

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I'm amazed no one caught some of the bugs in KoTOR 2 the first time around. "Hey, uh guys, I've played Telos about a dozen times, but I've never run into the escaped convicts... is, uh, that right?"  ;)"

If you wanna talk about obvious bugs I have a Redemption/Quest for Fuel/HK-50's in Telos Military base for you :D

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Who doesn't?  >_<

I rarely uninstall games. If I wish to play it again, there it is. instead of going through the process of reinstalling it again.

Heh..yeah..with today's huge hard drives...that's my attitude as well.

Build 0.7b2 is now in the works, wee!

*dances*

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I'm amazed no one caught some of the bugs in KoTOR 2 the first time around. "Hey, uh guys, I've played Telos about a dozen times, but I've never run into the escaped convicts... is, uh, that right?"  :p"

If you wanna talk about obvious bugs I have a Redemption/Quest for Fuel/HK-50's in Telos Military base for you :D

How about the whole dialogue skipping bug, y'know, where you talk to someone and it zips passed all their dialogue and straight to your response?

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Honestly I am willing to go on record as saying "Good luck finding bugs."  Because our beta testers have been just about as thorough as we could hope for.

Every system is different. I would be surprised if this mod went off without a hitch. This is nothing negative. I personally believe that different systems will have different issues, which you people haven't forseen.

Edited by DarthMethos

0.7b3! Keep up the great work Team Gizka! :D

Goodie! (w00t)

- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Guest The Architect

Will Team-Gizka still look at trying to make TSLRP mod compatible with the X-Box, or has that plan been flushed down the toilet?

Edited by The Architect

Will Team-Gizka still look at trying to make TSLRP mod compatible with the X-Box, or has that plan been flushed down the toilet?

They'll check into that when the PC version has reached build 1.0c

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

Honestly I am willing to go on record as saying "Good luck finding bugs."  Because our beta testers have been just about as thorough as we could hope for.

Every system is different. I would be surprised if this mod went off without a hitch. This is nothing negative. I personally believe that different systems will have different issues, which you people haven't forseen.

Unless they are doing alterations to the actual engine or something, I'd be surprised if there were system specific bugs in what they have done.

That was kind of my thought, alan. They're not writing a whole new engine or anything, etc. There might be some quirks with the mods as something they restore causes a conflict with something that's already there, maybe...or something...but I don't think it'd be system-variable.

Unless they are doing alterations to the actual engine or something, I'd be surprised if there were system specific bugs in what they have done.

I was thinking of language compatibility issues, mod compatibility issues (which they really don't have to deal with..), and packaging issues (.rar, .zip, .exe, etc. Mostly user end stuff.). These bugs and issues are things that they don't have to deal with, but the public will have to face.

If they release a .exe file for installtion, there will be virus issues. Since viruses latch onto .exe files, there will be a great risk to anyone who downloads the file. I hope they will figure out a way around this possibilitty.

Maybe I mispoke. The problems that people will face are the norm.