TSL Restoration Project: The Phantom Deadline

One thing I wonder about, is the locked nav-computer. There is one cutscene involving HK47 & T3M4 where HK confronts T3 and then T3 zaps HK when he starts figuring out that T3 is the one that locked the nav computer to protect something or someone.

I'm guessing that it is supposed to be something to get you wondering about where Revan went, but is this linked in someway to cut content?

Heh, that is one of the bad things about the large amount of cut content in the game, you start wondering if other things that may simply be there for tension/mystery purposes are also linked to cut content.

I've got a question regarding TSLRP...

What's the situation with T3-M4? I've heard a lot about what can happen to the rest of the Exile's companions depending on the gender and the alignment of the Exile as well as the amount of influence he/she has with his/her companions, but I've heard absolutely nothing about T3-M4, regarding his fate/role on Malachor V.

Will we see T3-M4 at Malachor V? Or will he just be ignored, as if he didn't exist? What was originally supposed to happen/or could of happened to T3-M4 regarding cut-content? Does anyone know at this stage? Is he just on the Ebon Hawk trying to repair/reboot the systems of the ship in an attempt to get it functional and airborne again implying that we won't see him?

One can assume that he simply remained on the Ebon Hawk. Though he is there enroute to Malachor.

I'm guessing that it is supposed to be something to get you wondering about where Revan went, but is this linked in someway to cut content?

Nope. No content surrounding the navi-computer.

Guest The Architect
One can assume that he simply remained on the Ebon Hawk. Though he is there enroute to Malachor.

So in other words we won't see T3-M4 on Malachor V in TSLRP? If so, that's a shame. I always assumed that there was some scene that was cut from the game which showed how the Ebon Hawk became airborne again, which involved T3-M4's actions.

I know he makes it through the events of Malachor V no matter what, because I remember Kreia saying to the Exile that he waits for you outside for one last journey or something like that; this has happened to me in all of my play-throughs.

I always thought that there was extra content for T3-M4 on Malachor V, such as you seeing the Exile exit the Trayus Core and meeting up with T3-M4 outside the Trayus Academy, preparing for your journey into the unknown regions. So, is there any cut-content at all involving T3-M4 at Malachor V? If so, will it be restored?

Edited by The Architect

I believe that T3-M4's part in the end story is one of the TSLRP's "secrets" they want to be suprise for us. One of them once said in somewhere that it's more fun if you don't know everything.

I personally believe that T3 will get captured like rest of your party, OR he somehow is the reason how EB could fly after its "death" in LS ending...

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

I was really checking on the build progress and not on the bars that denote each item's completion progress. It really does look like a lot of progress has been made and even that they are (gasp! squeals with excitement) close to finishing...

Content wise maybe but not FINISHED. After content is put in, bugs have to be fixed and translations need to be made.

Guest The Architect

Will we learn anymore about the 'True Sith' in TSLRP, such as who they are, what they are doing and why they are in the unknown regions for? What about Revan's actions in the unknown regions? Will we learn anything new regarding Revan and/or these 'True Sith' at Malachor V in TSLRP?

Or is all this kafuffle deliberately being left unresolved, so KotOR III (if the game ever gets made) ties up all the loose ends in some form? Actually, that brings me to another question. Was KotOR II always planned to be set up for a potential KotOR III game?

If Obsidian had all the time they needed to finish the game properly from a plot-perspective and include all relevant cut content, would Malachor V have been the end of KotOR II, or would it have gone on further? I can

Edited by The Architect

I'm not part of the team but I am pretty sure that answer is no

No new info on TS

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Will we learn anymore about the 'True Sith' in TSLRP, such as who they are, what they are doing and why they are in the unknown regions for? What about Revan's actions in the unknown regions? Will we learn anything new regarding Revan and/or these 'True Sith' at Malachor V in TSLRP?

Or is all this kafuffle deliberately being left unresolved, so KotOR III (if the game ever gets made) ties up all the loose ends in some form? Actually, that brings me to another question. Was KotOR II always planned to be set up for a potential KotOR III game?

If Obsidian had all the time they needed to finish the game properly from a plot-perspective and include all relevant cut content, would Malachor V have been the end of KotOR II, or would it have gone on further? I can

Do they plan on supporting translations?

Well, based on what I just said....yeah.

translations need to be made.

I don't follow the mod too closely, and I didn't know you were on the team. I thought you were just making an assumption.

My choice of words could have been better, as it was more of a "They are actually supporting translations?"

Edited by alanschu

Do they plan on supporting translations?

Well, based on what I just said....yeah.

translations need to be made.

I don't follow the mod too closely, and I didn't know you were on the team. I thought you were just making an assumption.

My choice of words could have been better, as it was more of a "They are actually supporting translations?"

I'm not part of the team. Just a small beta tester. :p

Edited by Wild Storm

• 2 weeks later...
Update to 0.7b1!

"All content implemented. All Block, Crash and Major severity issues resolved."  :D

No more lightsaber bars... the end is starting to come in sight.  :blink:

(w00t)

ahem

:">

just a bit impatient

:-"

Looks like it's going to be finished "soon" :shifty:

:huh:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Sweet! I plan on buying a new graphics card and K2 PC game just to play this new cut content! Finally, atleast you, somewhat, fixed what happened, though this is nowhere near the potential K2 couldve had if LA gave OE enough time to write everything up and put it into the game. Shame will never get to play all the other cut stuff....:blink:

Edited by jodo kast 5

What they did is change their measurement scale. The lighsabers reflected to progress of the levels overall. The new system measures bugs and issues. They are getting very close. I hope the 'Trivial' issues are able to be fixed. If I am reading the measurement scale correctly, they could endup preventing the mod from being released. I hope they are fixable.

If I am reading it correclty, I hope someone corrects my interpretation, they have not gone through and translated the text for other languages. This could take days to go through volumes of dialouge. We could be looking at another six to seven motnhs.

Regardless, I am just happy they didn't abandon this project. I hope they have enjoyed the ride, and have learned something about game design and development.

Patience is bliss. :o

Keep up the good work. :blink:

Edited by DarthMethos

They are getting very close. I hope the 'Trivial' issues are able to be fixed. If I am reading the measurement scale correctly, they could endup preventing the mod from being released. I hope they are fixable.

Trivial issues are just issues that we [beta testers] consider being "nit picky". Make absolutely NO difference in gameplay whatsoever.

If I am reading it correclty, I hope someone corrects my interpretation, they have not gone through and translated the text for other languages. This could take days to go through volumes of dialouge. We could be looking at another six to seven motnhs.

Nah. It is probable that the translations will be completed before all the bugs are fixed. So, in the end, they won't be holding the project up at all.

Edited by Wild Storm

Awesome! (w00t)

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy