TSL Restoration Project: The Phantom Deadline

Guest The Architect
Or

4) You get control over 1 of the 2 and the winner is dependant on your skills...

I would prefer this option myself. I'd imagine that we'd take control of whoever has higher influence with the Exile...

Guest The Architect
Bastila has nothing to do with this...

I don't know about the Handmaiden... personally I prefer Visas, and I'm happy that she wins!

I don't know for sure, but I think that the Handmaiden can win too, I think it all just depends on who has a higher influence with the Exile. I'm assuming that the 'Handmaiden/Visas' and 'Atton/Disciple' fights happen if the Exile is a DSM or a DSF, and that whoever has the highest influence wins, and the battles are controlled by the player, instead of the fights being cut-scenes.

But I'm probably wrong anyway. Off topic, from a certain point of view: If the outcome of the fights are indeed determined by influence, then that means the Handmaiden would defeat Visas and Atton would defeat Disciple, well, at least in my versions anyway, since the Handmaiden > Visas and Atton > Disciple in terms of influence in my playthroughs, always.

Handmaiden is plain. Plain and flat. Visas has a lustrous hour glass figure of alabaster skin and a deep, sensual mouth. Visas is more classical where as Handmaiden is more Kate Moss.

If they were flesh I'd prefer Visas.

yeah...

:thumbsup:"

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Could you (guys?) take this to one of the many hottest SW-woman threads and keep it out of the TSLRP thread; PLEASE?

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

:wub:

Oh, this was TSLRP topic! :D Sorry, I did not look name of this topic and read only few last posts and thought that this was hawtest k2 girl topic :wub:

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

errrr...someone??? (not talking about wierd-"sexy"-without-eyes girls...!!!)....anyone?

"Revan was power. It was like staring into the heart of the Force. Even then, you could see the Jedi he would slay etched on his soul."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

errrr...someone??? (not talking about wierd-"sexy"-without-eyes girls...!!!)....anyone?

I'm not sure what you want...the most I can give you is that .7b1 will contain the Malachor endings. That's as much as I know. There really isn't anything to give news on. Work goes on as usual. Life gets in the way, etc, etc.

About the Visas vs. Handmaiden fight.. Why should that be defined by influence? The exile is right there at the scene, isn't he? (If he's not supposed to be at that scene.. disregard the rest of this post! ..and sorry) I don't know if that would be more difficult to do, but can't it be defined by a player dialog choice?

They could ask the exile to make a choice between them as they both love him.. and the rejected one gets angry and attack the other. That could be shown as a cutscene if the exile only watches them fight.. or the rejected one turns "enemy" and you fight her along with your chosen girl.

You could also get the choice to say that you're not going to choose, or that you don't love either one. Wich would get them both enraged and attack the exile ..or maybe just make tem forget the issue? ..Whatever.

About the Visas vs. Handmaiden fight.. Why should that be defined by influence? The exile is right there at the scene, isn't he? (If he's not supposed to be at that scene.. disregard the rest of this post! ..and sorry) I don't know if that would be more difficult to do, but can't it be defined by a player dialog choice?

They could ask the exile to make a choice between them as they both love him.. and the rejected one gets angry and attack the other. That could be shown as a cutscene if the exile only watches them fight.. or the rejected one turns "enemy" and you fight her along with your chosen girl.

You could also get the choice to say that you're not going to choose, or that you don't love either one. Wich would get them both enraged and attack the exile ..or maybe just make tem forget the issue? ..Whatever.

Nope. The Exile is in a different area of the Trayus Academy. :)

Oh, OK!

Well.. that same discussion with the exile could arise in an earlier time, and still define the outcome of the fight.. But I guess THAT would be complicating things for the guys at the TSLRP.

And It doesn't really matter much, I will be grateful for the additional content either way! ^_^

Just looking at all those lightsabers at 100% makes me itch to install the game again... :)

I wonder what kind of "really tricky stuff" is left to do and what part of the remaining short lightsabers are just hard and/or tedious work :shifty:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Yes it is going to be done <_<

Patience

Edited by Xard

we do of course realize this has been continuously worked on as hobbies (rather than as a job) for about 1 1/2 years now right?

not trying to put down Aurora and her team just pointing out that given it's a hobby It'd probably not go very quickly.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

According to the updated lightsaber-bars, the team is now ~91% done. Keep up the good work fellas!

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

What, all video game modders are men now? Way to be sexist, jerk.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.