TSL Restoration Project: The Phantom Deadline

Does anyone know how big this project will finally be? :)

Seems to be less than 1/5 left of whatever has been undertaken.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Guest The Architect

What happens in the Atton/Disciple fight? Do one of them die? Does one of them win? Do we take control of the fight or do we watch the fight like a cutscene? These same questions of mine also apply for the Visas/Handmaiden conflict too, if anyone knows.

Edited by The Architect

I guess someone (donno if he/she was from team gizka so I could be wrong) wrote that it depends on your influence with both. IMO just that some girl wants me more than the other doesn't mean I want her and not the other eh? :D So if it's infulence that decides then I'm gonna mod it so that I can choose which I like more :D

What happens in the Atton/Disciple fight? Do one of them die? Does one of them win? Do we take control of the fight or do we watch the fight like a cutscene? These same questions of mine also apply for the Visas/Handmaiden conflict too, if anyone knows.

The Atton/Disciple fight remains unknown. But we do know that Visas wins her fight.

Staring at that now I realize that my meaning was not at all clarified. So one more try: "Either Visas or the Handmaiden can win." We have no plans for a sepeku-like thing where they off each other.

Edited by Dashus

TSLRP

Propaganda Minister

Diagnostic result: I seem to have no personality whatsoever.

Staring at that now I realize that my meaning was not at all clarified.  So one more try:  "Either Visas or the Handmaiden can win."  We have no plans for a sepeku-like thing where they off each other.

Hmm..strange. Wouldn't Visas win because of her finale with the Exile? If she had more influence, the fight would happen and naturally she'd be the one left behind on Malachor...bah. This is what happens when you don't beta test the male exile.

I'm guessing it can go either 3 ways.

The outcome of the fight is randomized by some sort of roll.

The love interest with the most influence wins. (My preferred choice, probably most people's).

or, The love interest with the LEAST influence wins. (Eek I hope that wont be the case! Wouldn't that be a tragic little twist! Whoever you care about the most ends up being doomed!)

I am glad that even though much of this content is available for anyone to disect, I am still in the dark about some of the outcomes. It will be that much more fun to experience this for the first time.

Edited by GreasyDogMeat

Or

4) You get control over 1 of the 2 and the winner is dependant on your skills...

(PS. There is a conversation in the Telos Academy (revisited) where Handmaiden actually turns on the Exile and gets killed; will it be restored? And how about Handmaiden VS. Handmaidens as an actual fight?)

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

(PS. There is a conversation in the Telos Academy (revisited) where Handmaiden actually turns on the Exile and gets killed; will it be restored? And how about Handmaiden VS. Handmaidens as an actual fight?)

Not sure about the first but the second, definitely restored. ;)