TSL Restoration Project: The Phantom Deadline

Is there going to be a larger Entertainment module, seeing there is a whole other section you can only stare at?

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

I threw in my own little update in one of the locked threads. You'll just have to figure it out for yourselves.  :lol:

Team Gizka and its finest. Always teasing people and never producing anything. I went to the threads and couldn't find it. When you guys feel like actually sharing let us know and we'll start caring.

What "other section"?

I believe it's the other set of docking bays. I believe it's module 210.

The other docking bays were completely cut; there's no trace of them and as such we're not going to do anything with respect to them.

I threw in my own little update in one of the locked threads. You'll just have to figure it out for yourselves.  :lol:

Team Gizka and its finest. Always teasing people and never producing anything. I went to the threads and couldn't find it. When you guys feel like actually sharing let us know and we'll start caring.

Did you not read the post like, 2 posts down from that one?

http://forums.obsidianent.com/index.php?sh...c=38600&st=465#

And on top of that, that's not an official update. It's a beta tester sharing a wallpaper he's constructing.

Edited by Dashus

TSLRP

Propaganda Minister

Diagnostic result: I seem to have no personality whatsoever.

Team Gizka and its finest.

"Team Gizka at it's finest" is what you meant to say.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I have a question.

I read that Atton fights Disciple if you have more influence with the Disciple on Malachor V. I just have one question, how do we know who we have more influence with? Because some people (not me, I don't care that much) don't want to see Disciple or Atton die there. Atton can go ahead and die (or win) in his fight with Sion. Do we have to just guess?

Thanks,

Ferr.M

Edited by Ferr.M

"May the Force be with you."

I have a question.

I read that Atton fights Disciple if you have more influence with the Disciple on Malachor V. I just have one question, how do we know who we have more influence with? Because some people (not me, I don't care that much) don't want to see Disciple or Atton die there. Atton can go ahead and die (or win) in his fight with Sion. Do we have to just guess?

Thanks,

Ferr.M

Well, it's quite obvious during gameplay. It would happen if probably all the Atton/Disciple scenes were triggered and the ones between Atton and Kreia, where Kreia says that "our time will come."

I have a question.

Thanks,

Ferr.M

Well, it's quite obvious during gameplay. It would happen if probably all the Atton/Disciple scenes were triggered and the ones between Atton and Kreia, where Kreia says that "our time will come."

Ok, but how do avoid them from fighting? I usually watch all the videos and get full influence with them both. Or should I not watch the video where they fight? (I usually want to.) Reply back if you know.

Thanks,

Ferr.M

Edited by Ferr.M

"May the Force be with you."

I thought it triggers only if you have higher influence with Dis. AND you are dark sider...

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

I thought it triggers only if you have higher influence with Dis. AND you are dark sider...

Which makes little sense since why would a DS Exile have more influence with an LS-influenced Disciple? I believe it's both though. And/OR.

Ok, but how do avoid them from fighting? I usually watch all the videos and get full influence with them both. Or should I not watch the video where they fight? (I usually want to.) Reply back if you know.

You can avoid them fighting by keeping your influence with Atton higher. If you trigger a scene, then you need some more influence before Atton tells Kreia that the Exile picked the Disciple (this hasn't been implemented in yet though).

This has probably been answered somewhere, but I couldn't find a definite answer.

What's supposed to make the difference between the other two Atton end scenes? They both seem like they'd be female, probably LS, and when you have more influence w/ Atton than Disciple.

Is it whether or not you make him a Jedi? In the sound files for Atton's death, it sounds like the PC never got his backstory, so never made him a Jedi. But it seems like a pretty big end difference for a small choice...

What's supposed to make the difference between the other two Atton end scenes? They both seem like they'd be female, probably LS, and when you have more influence w/ Atton than Disciple.

Is it whether or not you make him a Jedi? In the sound files for Atton's death, it sounds like the PC never got his backstory, so never made him a Jedi. But it seems like a pretty big end difference for a small choice...

Doesn't make a difference either way if Atton is a jedi. If he isn't, then he will still fight Kreia and Sion (which determines the final scene). And Atton is basically apologizing for lieing to Exile, which he didn't before, also through in the fact that his arm has been chopped off and his face is basically destroyed (excellent model work btw) so he might be a bit off...so it's understandable.

Atton leaves with the Exile - Exile is female and Atton is victorious aganist Sion and assuming he has higher influence then the Disciple.

Atton dies in the Exiles arms - Both male and female if Atton is defeated by Sion.

Atton versus the Disciple - Obviously, Exile is female and has more influence with Disciple and/or is darksided.

Atton dies in the Exiles arms - Both male and female if Atton is defeated by Sion.

Those lines apply to a male exile...? :blink:

There are two branches to the dialog. One contains the love mushy stuff, the other doesn't.

:( No love for my manly jedi.

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

Those lines apply to a male exile...? :blink:

There are two branches to the dialog. One contains the love mushy stuff, the other doesn't.

:( No love for my manly jedi.

Well...Atton simply doesn't swing that way.

*shrug*