TSL Restoration Project: The Phantom Deadline

Ooo... Glimpse of what happens behind the scenes! (w00t)

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Duh. I thought that was from team members private forums. (you know, normally mods/admins/special members have forums that normal people don't see)

I stupid. Woot.

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

Will other downloaded mods still work when the TSLRP mod is on your computer?

I'm asking because I'm new to the Restoration Project thing.

Depends on what they are. Skins and new force powers should still work. The problem would probably fall under dialog mods like the USM.

Ok, thanks.

"May the Force be with you."

What is USM? Ulic Qel Droma vs. Sion vs. Malak? =]

1) Nope

2) It's not really within the scope of TSLRP to do shaders and textures; we're sticking to gameplay restoration.  If someone feels the urge to make the shaders look nice and wants to release them, we'll be happy to host it.  But it's not something we're planning on doing.

Alright, I can understand about the shaders. No problem. :lol:

But the DS Darth Traya model was originally supposed to be in the game, removed only because testers found it confusing (read the link below, post number 7)

http://forums.obsidianent.com/index.php?sh...ndpost&p=313020

So, most of the public as well as the developer's original intentions would have wanted the Atris DS model to be in the game for the fight with her in the Telos Polar Academy. And it does not change the consistency of the storyline. So why would you not restore it?

Edited by Accelerator

What is USM? Ulic Qel Droma vs. Sion vs. Malak? :lol:

Ultimate Saber Mod.

You know the Override folder where you stick your mods, how much space do you think TSLRP and the M4-78 mod will take up when you download them?

I can't speak for M4-78, but considering how it's not just Override stuff, but also module, and streamvoice files. And at this point, it's difficult to tell.

So, most of the public as well as the developer's original intentions would have wanted the Atris DS model to be in the game for the fight with her in the Telos Polar Academy. And it does not change the consistency of the storyline. So why would you not restore it?

Because that's the way the devs intended. When the game was finished and shipped, the devs intended that Atris to wear white robes.

Sure, it was originally intended to be darkside robes but intentions change. It wasn't cut due to time restraints like the rest of the cut content, it was cut due to confusion. Lets face it, where would Atris get such robes?

Edited by Wild Storm

At this point we're looking at about 100MB installed in about 300 files; as always, that's subject to change.

And how many files can fit in the Override folder? I'm clueless. :ermm:

As many as your computer can handle. :)

A lot I think, but I won't know until it comes out... :)

I just want to congratulate Team Gizka for restoring the cut content for KOTOR II at the moment. Keep up the good work!!!

And I have a question also, what is the current build right now? 0.6b6, right?

And how long as it been like that? Just wondering... :blink:

And how long as it been like that? Just wondering...

If memory serves...two or three months? But it's for good reason. The next build will be .7b1 which will contain most of the cut-content like Malachor V (As well as a bug-fix which causes a crash when the transition is made to Malachor V)

And how long as it been like that? Just wondering...

If memory serves...two or three months? But it's for good reason. The next build will be .7b1 which will contain most of the cut-content like Malachor V (As well as a bug-fix which causes a crash when the transition is made to Malachor V)

Oh, okay thanks. I'd much rather see it take a jump to .7b1 instead of having it go up slowly. But how long will that take, like another two, three months? And does anyone know when I progress report will be released on Team Gizka's website?

(I have no clue about either of those questions since I'm fairly new to the Restoration Project.) Thanks.

Oh, okay thanks. I'd much rather see it take a jump to .7b1 instead of having it go up slowly. But how long will that take, like another two, three months? And does anyone know when I progress report will be released on Team Gizka's website?

(I have no clue about either of those questions since I'm fairly new to the Restoration Project.) Thanks.

Who knows. And the next Progress Report will happen the next time a beta tester hands over an image of restored/fixed content to Dash.

Who knows. And the next Progress Report will happen the next time a beta tester hands over an image of restored/fixed content to Dash.

Any idea when that will be? :p

You just doomed yourself to a gazillion:

"Go press Prt. Scr. Wildstorm" posts!

This is the first :p

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Whenever a beta tester feels like it.

Whenever a beta tester feels like it.

Ok, thanks.