TSL Restoration Project: The Phantom Deadline

But...IT IS STILL IN THERE! :p

Its not in *your* game if you skip it. :geek:" I would personally prefer the team to spend more time adding and less time cutting. I am grateful for the team on what they are doing, but this seems like a petty thing for them to spend their time on. If the team did this, then someone else would say "hey, this part dosnt look right, it should be like such and such", and before you know it it will add 6 months and turn it from a restoration patch/mod into a customised mod.

Well, they have to restore the ending and make it make any sense. And with this scene in it it doesn't make any sense...

Besides that it is obvious it doesn't belong in there and since TSLRP already tries to fix many bugs (Hsiss etc., Gazillion spelling errors nobody noticed anyways) why not do this to and add sense to the ending they try to make sense-full...

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

The Hississ Glitch is so good though, as I can actually get to Level 50 :). It wont stop me using this mod/patch though, since I would prefer restored content over infinite Hississ any day :D

Also, do you know if Obsidian meant to have that cutscene there or not? I mean it is one thing putting things into the game that obsidian intended, but it is something else to take things out that obsidian intended. I am not saying whether the scene should be in there or not to make sense to us, Im saying did Obsidian put it in intentionally or was it yet another glitch? Maybe its unintentional, similar to the training Handmaiden after 2nd Onderon visit glitch, where you get warped to an empty Telos Academy! I dont think Obsidian intended the Player to be stuck in Pergatory :ph34r:

Edited by aerowars617

I can never be certain but 7 handmaiden's in the Academy when they all say there are 6, selling Handmaiden's robe for the upteenth time, seeing the EH die then fly away again, getting to lvl 50 on Hssisses, seeing Carth when he's dead, getting assaulted by Sith Assassins while the Mandalorians claim they killed all etc. etc. etc. sound all to me like they shouldn't be inside...

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

I can never be certain but 7 handmaiden's in the Academy when they all say there are 6, selling Handmaiden's robe for the upteenth time, seeing the EH die then fly away again, getting to lvl 50 on Hssisses, seeing Carth when he's dead, getting assaulted by Sith Assassins while the Mandalorians claim they killed all etc. etc. etc. sound all to me like they shouldn't be inside...

I was just refering to that cutscene whether or not it was Obsidians intention for it to be in there, and mentioning an example of what I think Obsidian didnt intend to be in. Ofcourse there are those well known bugs, but maybe Obsidian had a wakky idea of The Ebon Hawk Falling into the abyss then off camera get its engines running on time to save itself from crashing, then fly off to the Academy to save the Exile.

I mean come to think of it that cut scene might not even be appropriate to the DS game, because why would the Ebon Hawk only fall into the abyss *Specifically* due to the Exiles DS alignment? What the DS Exile makes the rocks more unstable because of his DS aura?, thats rubbish, and isnt even explained. Team Gizka should either cut it from both endings or leave it in for both IMO :cool:.

Edited by aerowars617

DS-Exile doesn't have T3 on board to fix the ship for him? :)

Maybe the DS-Exile (violent as he/she is) makes a far rougher approach to Malachor 5 >_<

Anyways; In the DS-ending that scene makes sense, in the LS-ending it does not...

^

DS-Exile doesn't have T3 on board to fix the ship for him?  :)

Maybe the DS-Exile (violent as he/she is) makes a far rougher approach to Malachor 5  >_<

Anyways; In the DS-ending that scene makes sense, in the LS-ending it does not...

It does make sense *if* its explained, for which Obsidian did not do I think. Maybe Team Gizka can add that cutscene of Kriea Frying T3 (Im not sure if it was already done by Obsidian or not) when Exile is DS only? that could help explain it :D

Edited by aerowars617

Still waiting answer, sorry for my anxiousity. ^_^ Is Death of EH deleted from LS ending?

We're not touching it.

I'm glad to hear that. I don't think this scene presents a problem. It's called "Death of the Ebon Hawk" because we see the Hawk fall to its death... We do not see it die, however, which allows for whatever outcome is desired. If Bao-Dur and T3 (both notably absent in the endings, even in the cut content) were aboard repairing the Hawk, then there is basis for saying that it fell, but managed to restart its engines before it was smashed. In the LS ending this was significant, because the Hawk is necessary to save the Exile, when Malachor V is destroyed. In the DS ending it doesn't matter, though, because Malachor V remains unharmed.

"If it ain't broken, don't fix it."

Still waiting answer, sorry for my anxiousity. ^_^ Is Death of EH deleted from LS ending?

We're not touching it.

I'm glad to hear that. I don't think this scene presents a problem. It's called "Death of the Ebon Hawk" because we see the Hawk fall to its death... We do not see it die, however, which allows for whatever outcome is desired. If Bao-Dur and T3 (both notably absent in the endings, even in the cut content) were aboard repairing the Hawk, then there is basis for saying that it fell, but managed to restart its engines before it was smashed. In the LS ending this was significant, because the Hawk is necessary to save the Exile, when Malachor V is destroyed. In the DS ending it doesn't matter, though, because Malachor V remains unharmed.

"If it ain't broken, don't fix it."

Amen to that

Well, actually I have a question that is not yet mentioned in the FAQ:

Will the Restoration Mod work with other language versions, the german version e.g.?

When the time comes we'll get 2 people per non-English version of the game to translate the lines we've added/edited. The installer will be multilanguage; it will auto-detect and use the language of your version of K2.

TSLRP

Propaganda Minister

Diagnostic result: I seem to have no personality whatsoever.

Well, actually I have a question that is not yet mentioned in the FAQ:

Will the Restoration Mod work with other language versions, the german version e.g.?

When the time comes we'll get 2 people per non-English version of the game to translate the lines we've added/edited. The installer will be multilanguage; it will auto-detect and use the language of your version of K2.

Hay Dashus is there going to be an update anytime soon?

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

Let me guess. You uploaded a picture from Trig. class, so we can get the hint you haven't done much progress? :devil:

No actually that's all restoration notes. All the coordinates laying about are in modules. Without maps for every module in the module editor we have to manually place things by walking around in level, finding out our current coordinate and marking it and then going to the next one. As for the upper left those were some of my original notes for cam animations and rotations in simple matrix forms (though why exactly I was multiplying a position-on-ellipse matrix by a rotation matrix has long since been forgotten :p ). The stuff in the boxes in on the right sheet is some stuff to do so I don't forget.

TSLRP

Propaganda Minister

Diagnostic result: I seem to have no personality whatsoever.

:blink:

Wow, I nearly undestood something from that

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Hay Dashus is there going to be an update anytime soon?

http://team-gizka.org/wip.html

Weppie! It's semi-christmas in may!

EDIT: I can't read your hand writting.

Edited by Craigboy2

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

Let me guess. You uploaded a picture from Trig. class, so we can get the hint you haven't done much progress? :blink:

No actually that's all restoration notes. All the coordinates laying about are in modules. Without maps for every module in the module editor we have to manually place things by walking around in level, finding out our current coordinate and marking it and then going to the next one. As for the upper left those were some of my original notes for cam animations and rotations in simple matrix forms (though why exactly I was multiplying a position-on-ellipse matrix by a rotation matrix has long since been forgotten :p ). The stuff in the boxes in on the right sheet is some stuff to do so I don't forget.

Intresting. :thumbsup:

You know... when modding Kotor I ussually have also tons of papers with coords.

Seeing as what you are working on and what I was doing (only a couple of changes like DS way to kill Chundar and stuff :blink:) ) I can see why your notes look quite like a mess :D

Well, I just stopped by to check out the project, I appreciate all the effort they've put into this. I'm looking forward to playing the changes. :rolleyes:

And shepherds we shall be,

for Thee, my Lord, for Thee.

Power hath descended forth from Thy hand,

that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command.

So we shall flow a river forth unto Thee,

and teeming with souls shall it ever be,

In Nomine Patris, et Fili, et Spiritus Sancti.

Okay. I'm just going to take this opptertunity to apologize to people who might have been offended with what I said over at RP forums. I really did not intend for it to sound the way it did. And so, in recent events, I'm turning in my BT badge for the time being. And yeah...

As for the upper left those were some of my original notes for cam animations and rotations in simple matrix forms (though why exactly I was multiplying a position-on-ellipse matrix by a rotation matrix has long since been forgotten :rolleyes: ).  The stuff in the boxes in on the right sheet is some stuff to do so I don't forget.

Way to bring Linear Algebra into everyday life with a vengence!! Looks like you were doing some Matrix Projection? Exciting to see! (I'm a math major, so of course I get excited about stupid things like this)