TSL Restoration Project: The Phantom Deadline

*SPOILER*

I always thought that no matter whether you were a K1 fan (as influence) or K2 fan (as me) there were two things everybody could agree upon:

1) The fact that you were Revan in K1 was a fantastic plottwist, not even beat by my beloved K2.

2) K1 robes suck, K2 robes pwn.

*SPOILER*

I always thought that no matter whether you were a K1 fan (as influence) or K2 fan (as me) there were two things everybody could agree upon:

1) The fact that you were Revan in K1 was a fantastic plottwist, not even beat by my beloved K2.

3) Kotor 2 was incomplete :blink:"

4) Peragus sucks! :lol:

Edited by aerowars617

*SPOILER*

3) Kotor 2 was incomplete :o"

4) Peragus sucks! :p

1. It might have been if Bioware hadn't done the same basic plot in BG before. And as a plot twist, it's scarcely original. I was actually slightly disappointed, because it impressed me that they put so much background about Revan in there. Then I learned I was Revan, and it was just "oh well - so much for building a rich background rooted in history..." <_<

2. K1 robes :x K2 robes merely :blink:

3. As certainly as water being, 2+2=4, and me checking to see if the aforementioned is true if told so by Kreia... :lol:

4. Such a hard term... though fitting :(

1. It might have been if Bioware hadn't done the same basic plot in BG before. And as a plot twist, it's scarcely original. I was actually slightly disappointed, because it impressed me that they put so much background about Revan in there. Then I learned I was Revan, and it was just "oh well - so much for building a rich background rooted in history..."  <_<

In reply to your 1), I have never played BG before, so i didnt feel dissapointed about that. It did however feel familiar as you said, plus it wasnt a real suprise as Vrook all but tells you you are Revan, what with his speech about falling to the dark side "being an all too familiar path".

Now going back on topic, I tried to play through the Droid factory modules just to see what it *could* be like, and it does have alot of promise, but alas I didnt play too much as it dosnt make alot of sense without HK 47 (I only had a save game from Telos :devil: )

Just read through the Team Gizka forums and just found something I had to reply too. Since making an account there and actually reply there would make too much sense I do it here :wub::

So one person made a post saying "If you sell X you can buy it back again for a higher cost"...

This is true except for 2 merchants. One being one of the Merchants of the Merchant Wars and the other the Crystal Seller of Dantooine. Which brings me to the question I wanted to ask:

Is the "Reset" of the Crystal Merchant of Dantooine when bringing in the Will and thus not getting yourself an additional lightsaber (Bad!) fixed? Is there something that *should* happen when returning to her after giving the will, that is not there due to the reset bug?

And talking about lightsabers, how about the "Vogga's Horde" Sleeping for the Hutt bug. Will that be fixed?

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

*SPOILER*

1) And yet it spelled it out the ENTIRE TIME

2) Agreed

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

I like the robes in KotOR 2, but I thought they were out of place. The robes in KotOR 1 were very well designed. I thought they brought a sense of antiquity to KotOR and Star Wars. I was a little disapointed in not seeing them in KotOR 2.

As for the Driod Factory: When you arrive on Telos, after Peragous, you do not have HK on your team. Will this modification allow the player to return to the military base latter on?

Edited by DarthMethos

That doesn't really answer the question. And the answer is that there is nothing (unless Dash doesn't fix those little bugs that the beta team has been bugging him about. :blink: ) to worry about with getting to the HK Factory. HK Factory is one of the last things done so technically, you return to Telos for the fight and the HK Factory (I think...) but you definitly do not enter when you first get to the military base.

I hope this comes out before NWN2...

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

It's been two months since their last update, I think it's time for another one.

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

Can you delete death of the Ebon Hawk from LS ending?

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

I think an update would make a nice E3 present.

Edited by Craigboy2

Still waiting answer, sorry for my anxiousity. ^_^ Is Death of EH deleted from LS ending?

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

But...IT IS STILL IN THERE! :(