TSL Restoration Project: The Phantom Deadline

Why?

Just let them rush it out of the door for Eastern, get their regular lives back, then give us a "bug pack" to further worsen our troubles we meet a few months after that and we will be so happy trying to figure out what the cut storyline of the cut storyline is and why we seem to get 500 HK's on Dantooine we forgot why this mod was made in the first place!

Let's start the petition!!!

Edited by Hassat Hunter

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Would it be possible a RSS Feed from your website? It would be quite useful to see when a new build is up or if there's a new WIP feature...

I'll talk to bob about it but don't expect anything immediately.

Quick query for the team: It's been about a month since the last WIP update. Are those going to be once a month, or just when you guys feel like it?

Usually I like to have 2 BTC's ready to go; right now I have one. They go up whenever, really.

Wow! Things are truly coming along nicely with this mod. I can't belive you've made all this progress in just 3/20 of a decade. I know KOTOR2 is still a hot new game with loads of players but i think you should hurry up a little though, before interest peaks.

Don't we know it! That's why we've instituted the Accelerated Setup Acquisition Programme (ASAP). Sign up and receive your version of the mod weeks or even months ahead of everyone else! And if you sign up within the next 20 minutes we'll take one full payment off the already low price! That's right! Just 2 easy payments of 4 pure souls. And we'll throw in a complementary suite of bugs as our gift to you. Don't delay! Enroll now!

TSLRP

Propaganda Minister

Diagnostic result: I seem to have no personality whatsoever.

Would it be possible a RSS Feed from your website? It would be quite useful to see when a new build is up or if there's a new WIP feature...

I'll talk to bob about it but don't expect anything immediately.

Quick query for the team: It's been about a month since the last WIP update. Are those going to be once a month, or just when you guys feel like it?

Usually I like to have 2 BTC's ready to go; right now I have one. They go up whenever, really.

Wow! Things are truly coming along nicely with this mod. I can't belive you've made all this progress in just 3/20 of a decade. I know KOTOR2 is still a hot new game with loads of players but i think you should hurry up a little though, before interest peaks.

Don't we know it! That's why we've instituted the Accelerated Setup Acquisition Programme (ASAP). Sign up and receive your version of the mod weeks or even months ahead of everyone else! And if you sign up within the next 20 minutes we'll take one full payment off the already low price! That's right! Just 2 easy payments of 4 pure souls. And we'll throw in a complementary suite of bugs as our gift to you. Don't delay! Enroll now!

Darn...I only have three and a half souls...

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

Ah, OK. Thanks for that. :)

I'd give you half my soul, but I just sold it to some red guy with horns, a tail and a pitchfork. Forgot to catch his name though.

Sorry about that.

Why?

Just let them rush it out of the door for Eastern, get their regular lives back, then give us a "bug pack" to further worsen our troubles we meet a few months after that and we will be so happy trying to figure out what the cut storyline of the cut storyline is and why we seem to get 500 HK's on Dantooine we forgot why this mod was made in the first place!

Let's start the petition!!!

Good idea. And then we can blame LA

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

Ah, OK. Thanks for that. :ermm:

I'd give you half my soul, but I just sold it to some red guy with horns, a tail and a pitchfork. Forgot to catch his name though.

Sorry about that.

Ohwell, I guess it's the thought that counts.

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

Will the robes from KOTOR I be in the restored game?

I dont know if the code or whatever for them is in the datafiles, but in the trailer and screenshots for teh game u see character with both KOTOR robes which i liked and flowing robes which were nice but got old after a while.

Im not suggesting u put them in if they are not in teh game files jsut wondering if they were taken out for soem reason.

obvios signs of the Xbox holding the PC version back.

If that was so how can it be Kotor2 does have these robes... on X-box too? :blink:"

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

I don't think they will be in...  And KOTOR robes sucked so bad...  They didn't even look like robes, just skin tight clothing...  Looked rather bad, obvios signs of the Xbox holding the PC version back.

:cough: fanboy :cough: Have you've seen the robes in KOTOR2. They flow, and look cool.

...jsut wondering if they were taken out for soem reason.

No and no.

Thank God.

...jsut wondering if they were taken out for soem reason.

No and no.

Thank God.

each to their own I suppose :huh:" I actually didnt mind the robes in Kotor 1, only that there were 6 of them (3 LS and 3 DS) if they had more, it would have been cool.

Edited by aerowars617

Robes, robes, robes,... too much focus on the appearance of robes.

LOL, Next people will go on about hair styles and makeup :)

Now I know this seems to be an early time to ask such an unanswerable question, but does anyone have any idea on how much more time this project will add to gameplay length? I only ask as the answer would reflect the true amount of cutting that OE did to this game, and I dont mind a "dont know" answer :cool: .

the robes from k1 seemed to be robes id expect a diplomatic jedi to wear perhaps on the councill on a very important matter personally i would like to see sumthin a little in between perhaps not as much robe i highly anticipate this mod coming out thanx to everyone for the hard work

I'd like to see more "Anakin" era robes. I also think that the robe developers at Obsidian didn't have enough difference between robes (Ex. look at the Dark Jedi series robes, all black, same basic design). Tsk Tsk Obsidian! :shifty:

dragon113mq.jpg

"Great intelligence usually goes hand in hand with great stupdity."

Join The Sibilati!

-Sibilati retrorsum sibilamus

Oooh, now build 0.6b6. Cool!  :wub:

I was just about to post it! :)

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

I'd like to see more "Anakin" era robes. I also think that the robe developers at Obsidian didn't have enough difference between robes (Ex. look at the Dark Jedi series robes, all black, same basic design). Tsk Tsk Obsidian!  :devil:

Same goes to BioWare, Tsk Tsk for the limmited choice in colour: Orange, Blue, Brown or Black! At least Obsidian had noticeable differences between Padawan and Jedi Master Robes!

On another topic, is the voice acting for that young Jedi in the temple "cheesy" at all, or is there alot of static in the background?. Just curious as to whether you made the quality of the voice as good as those already in the game. Good Luck to u guys, your hard work will soon pay off :p

Edited by aerowars617

I thought the robes in KOTOR 1 were pretty sweet and original, teh game is 4000 years before ANH so they should be kinda diffent blue and tight jedi knight robes were hot.

Nothing against flowing robes i wanted them in the game and posted a suggestion for them, but I didnt want teh old robes to get eliminated al together, like where did they go in 5years?

I jsut got bored of teh flowing robes after a while thats all especially since they all look pretty much the same and are hard to find to begin with.