TSL Restoration Project: The Phantom Deadline

Good point. Part of the problem with the original was that people were all begging for KOTORII to be out before it was done. we got what we asked for. a rushed game.

I didn't ask for it!

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

Is the TSLRP going to do something about those godawfully low-res skinned and modeled Sith Lords and Sith Marauders encountered in the Trayus Academy? I mean, I don't suppose OE intended for them to look like vagrants. Low-res vagrants at that.

It just made no sense to me.  No one was alive except the 3, then the Harbinger showed up with Sion and his assassins.  There is no justification for the Sith soldiers to even be there.  made absolutely no sense whatsoever.

I believe Nihilus (and his Sith troopers) was supposed to make an appearance as well. But that would not make sense if you ask Visas about Peragus. I don't know if there's enough material to restore his supposed appearance, anyway.

Good point. Part of the problem with the original was that people were all begging for KOTORII to be out before it was done. we got what we asked for. a rushed game.

Right. fans begging for games to be released sooner always pushes forward the release date, always. The publisher's habit of favoring quantity over quality and the proximity of the holiday season has nothing to do with it, I guess.

You're right. It was our fault. :blink:

But hey, how about we talk about the RP and not the state the game was released in? :devil:

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

First batch of beta team invites (3 of them in total) went out this afternoon. We'll let everybody know who the 3 are once we get 3 acceptances.

Edited by Dashus

TSLRP

Propaganda Minister

Diagnostic result: I seem to have no personality whatsoever.

Ah, yes, I have seen it

Congratiolations to w666tvr

And I don't think Carrie visit this board, never seen her(/him?) here anyways...

EDIT: Ofcourse I am wrong, congratiolations to Carrie too

Even though they both haven't visited in months and probably won't read this :geek:

Edited by Battlewookiee

Even though they both haven't visited in months and probably won't read this  :thumbsup:

Post infrequently, lurk always. :huh:

"We were hoping we could bring the Xbox platform into December but didn't want to make the formal announcement until we knew an earlier ship date would not compromise the quality of The Sith Lords," says Producer Mike Gallo.

Its been awhile since my last post I hope you guys are allmost done with the restoration even if your not you deserve alot a credit for taking on this task even if the devs say the game is done. I cant wait to get a reply saying its done so then i can reinstal KOTOR2 and acually enjoy it this time.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!

TAW_DravinClaw

Hope this project gets completed with no legal issues with LA or Obsidian at a late stage of the project, like when Blizzard shut down a Starcraft mod for C&C, after all the work they had done.

Edited by aerowars617