The Moderators

JediRevan

:D Unlike some of the people that come to these forums, I enjoy reading the different posts and threads. I have found that if I ever need a good laugh, all I have to do is check my Yahoo mail. I usually find a few new posts to these forums and they usually give me a good laugh. Keep up the good work, Moderators. :lol:

I can't blame you for being an active reader, but there's two active thread concerning mods.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Yeah, that's getting old already.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

moderators shmoderators, I'm still getting over the idea that Fionavar could be a girl. To think I've been pouring my soul out to what might be a female. I feel betrayed. You know, kind of from behind.

Edited by Laozi

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Plus, no one else has stepped up to claim credit.

Its possible...that maybe....a while back....that I might've....

PM'd a few people when Eldar busted himself as Cantousent and his other alt and its completely possible I might have lead with the headline 'Commisar is Eldar!!!' ...but thats just maybe.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Plus, no one else has stepped up to claim credit.

Its possible...that maybe....a while back....that I might've....

PM'd a few people when Eldar busted himself as Cantousent and his other alt and its completely possible I might have lead with the headline 'Commisar is Eldar!!!' ...but thats just maybe.

Die.

Welcome to WOT, rookie

Seriously, are you new here? You know about the joke, but I don't remember the name. Maybe you just changed your avatar, that messes with me.

I change my avatar every week or 3, yah. Boredom and access to Photoshop, mostly. :-

I mostly only respond to Darth Launch threads posts, though...

:ph34r:

Edited by Vashanti
evil_twin.jpg

^Definetly not Eldar.

Fun, huh? :blink:

kirottu said:

I didn't make my TOMBS-sheet.

kirottu said:

You're so Biodweeb.

kirottu said: