Help..

I recommend using the Search button in future, its your friend! >_<

Linky!

I have no idea why every one in these forms feels they have to be an a55 hole to me...so what if i ask stupid question so what ifd i dont know what im talking about, im new to this stuff, and thought thats what it was for to talk to others with your interest and laern new things...damn befor i signed up for this i would always read others posts and nowhere did i see and thing close to what people have been typing to me since ive started posting....people suck!

I recommend using the Search button in future, its your friend! >_<

Linky!

I have no idea why every one in these forms feels they have to be an a55 hole to me...so what if i ask stupid question so what ifd i dont know what im talking about, im new to this stuff, and thought thats what it was for to talk to others with your interest and laern new things...damn befor i signed up for this i would always read others posts and nowhere did i see and thing close to what people have been typing to me since ive started posting....people suck!

Calm down. They were just pointing you towards a thread that had the exact answer you were looking for.

Game's been out for quite a while, so most questions of this nature have been exhaustively answered. If you don't want to risk asking a question that's been posed at least ten times before, I recommend GameBanshee's KotOR II walkthrough.

Don't worry about it, and please keep coming to the forums. ;)

You know, I don't think I ever bothered to open that crate, on my many playthroughs (playsthrough?) >_< . Did you find anything interesting in it?

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Don't worry about it, and please keep coming to the forums. ;)

You know, I don't think I ever bothered to open that crate, on my many playthroughs (playsthrough?) >_< . Did you find anything interesting in it?

found green crystal and two toehr powerull crystals that boosted my lightsaber power up quite a bit!

Cheers. I'll give it a try next time I play, though I'm not sure when that will be. Of course, with the Random Loot Generator there's no guarantee I'll find the same stuff, but whatever I get should be equally high-level.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)