Comment on Obsidian Entertainment

Child of Flame

Since PNJ isn't going to be on a platform that I own or will own in the future I have over all little interest in it.  Unless its for the PS3 or the Revolution there is no way I will be able to play it because I will not own a X Box 360.

I'll purchase an Xbox 360 as well as whatever PNJ ends up being eventually because I am filthy filthy fanboi and consumer whore. 

Since PNJ isn't going to be on a platform that I own or will own in the future I have over all little interest in it.  Unless its for the PS3 or the Revolution there is no way I will be able to play it because I will not own a X Box 360.

I'll purchase an Xbox 360 as well as whatever PNJ ends up being eventually because I am filthy filthy fanboi and consumer whore. 

Hades, i really thought you were counter-culture about the purchasing of things, but i guess i was wrong. :p"

On topic: Obsidian pounds all other rocks into dust!

Edited by Blank

CoF, you know I freaking hate that. Use your own damn words and not mine. Doing that whole "fixed" shat is just that.

If, by any chance, Microsoft fixes the X Box 360 that it is no longer a fire hazzard and paper weight, as wellas put in a HD DVD for the drive I will reconsider. But as the X Box 360 is today a person would have to be a inbred idiot to buy one of them.

If, by any chance, Microsoft fixes the X Box 360 that it is no longer a fire hazzard and paper weight, as wellas put in a HD DVD for the drive I will reconsider.  But as the X Box 360 is today a person would have to be a inbred idiot to buy one of them.

i think not having the HD DVD for the games is one of the bigger mistakes they made with the 360. it'll be fun to have a 4 disc final fantasy again though :)

EDIT: whoops, sorry, thread derailment. ummm, obsidian entertainment is good good. i appreciate their endeavors in making sequels to games made by other developers, and i note that they have, for the most part, shown themselves worthy to do so.

Edited by Blank

• 2 weeks later...

Don't make K3, please. :'(

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Signed for truth. :thumbsup:

Spreading beauty with my katana.

Fanboys the lot of you.

I like OB too :">

HK47: Commentary: It is not possible to destroy the master. It is suggested that you run while my blasters warm, meatbags.

Bastila to Revan: You are easily the vainest, most arrogant man I have ever met!

Canderous to Bastila: Insults? Maybe if your master had trained your lightsaber to be as quick as your tongue you could have escaped those Vulkars, you spoiled little Jedi princess!

Don't make K3, please.  :'(

Make K3, just don't let Obsidian make it. :thumbsup:

Why not Obsidian?

Because they have better things to do.

(Like that post apocalyptic Unreal 3-engine powered game that Project New Jersey will turn out to be!)

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

I'd like to say how impressed I was that Obsidian Entertainment attended the Asian Game Developers Summit. It shows greater international awareness and understanding of the growing importance of southeast Asia than most. I wonder if there's someone in the company who has a personal SE Asia connection.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Obsidian rocks. But I think I have an appreciation for them just like a reader has an appreciation for an author or a filmmaker/artist. Basically what they do to me is like art, it's creative, it tells a story, it has characters, it has visual art, it has music, it has sound, and it is entertaining. To me it's an artform, and I really hope they continue to realize how awesome they are (esp Chris n company/former black isle members). I know that ultimately it's about making money, but sometimes artists can appreciate what the fans tell them, and I hope they read this thread to encourage them on their all too many sleepless nights.

"To be, or not to be a real RPG, that is the question.

Whether tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows

or outrageous action... or by taking up arms against a sea of crap and by opposing: end them."

While OE is young, the team is experienced, filled with professionals.

They understand the value of a good story, unique characters (NPC-s), intuitive music, and to combine all this in extreme entertaining games.

'Just move on soldier, you're on the right path.' :wub:

IB1OsQq.png

Wooooooo go Obsidian. ;)

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

CoF likes to be an idiot. Again, use your own damn words and not mine or is tha concept a bit too much for your miniscule mind?