Comment on Obsidian Entertainment

Child of Flame

This one can stay open right guys?  So the forum isn't empty? 

Right?

Yes, this thread can stay open so the forum isn't empty. - as long as it stays on the topic of comments about OE.

I like the game that they have published, and realize that I'm getting antsy about the next game coming out. Darn, it takes too long sometimes.

I have to say for what Obs has to work with and gone through over the last year or so, from the dissolution of Black Isle to the less than spectacular release of KotOR 2 Obsidian has perservered very well. Obs Ent, I am sure, will have a long and prosperous future. They deserve it.

Wow! :thumbsup:

A usually black or banded, hard volcanic glass that displays shiny, curved surfaces when fractured and is formed by rapid cooling of lava.

I never knew it actually meant anything, i thought the word was made up :">

Obsidian is black rock.  If you put it in water, it would be a Black Isle.  Get it?

:D I never thought about it that way.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

They have my hopes up for Neverwinter Nights 2. Wayyyy up there.

Let's hope it doesn't disappoint (although I am counting on numerous bugs.. just like its predecessor).

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Obsidian, so far you're sort of like an abusive lover with the K2 and the ignoring and stuff.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Obsidian, so far you're sort of like an abusive lover with the K2 and the ignoring and stuff.

Eh. They probably can't chat about KotOR II too much, since LucasArts is likely keeping them on a very short leash.

I enjoyed the game, and I always was something of a fan of Black Isle, so as long as they don't abandon the PC in favor of a solely console approach, I'll add my conditional approval of the company to the thread. 'Cause we all know that without it, they ain't nothin'.

You and me both, pal.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds