Totally Senseless

Child of Flame

Due to the senseless locking of my topic, I hereby call for reform and more consistency in the moderation policies of this board.

There wasn't even any flaming in that topic, this is unbelieveable!

I have tried PMing the Admin who locked it (Hyrdogen), and they're clearly online, but not responding at all.

It's high time the moderators and admins state whether they're interests are alligned with the common man or not.

Geez Sundays are boring!

But there was spam.

This thread is about to be closed, I'm sure. Can anyone come up with a legitimate thread for this forum? The description says "Have a news tip, question, or comment about Obsidian Entertainment? Post it here!". It just looks so weird to have a forum with no open topics.

Geez Sundays are boring!

*sigh* :-

Select teeny tiny text

Right-click - Copy

Show Desktop

Right-click - New - Text Document

Double-click

Right-click - Paste

Yes, they are, sometimes. You could try reading a book, or even playing a computer game.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

But there was spam.

This thread is about to be closed, I'm sure. Can anyone come up with a legitimate thread for this forum? The description says "Have a news tip, question, or comment about Obsidian Entertainment? Post it here!". It just looks so weird to have a forum with no open topics.

Geez Sundays are boring!

*sigh* :-

Select teeny tiny text

Right-click - Copy

Show Desktop

Right-click - New - Text Document

Double-click

Right-click - Paste

Yes, they are, sometimes. You could try reading a book, or even playing a computer game.

I prefer to make my own fun... :-

Due to the senseless locking of my topic, I hereby call for reform and more consistency in the moderation policies of this board. 

Some people are just never happy I guess.

True. no flaming.

Spamming and other generic off-topic for this particular forum did abound though.

I could have moved it to WoT, but decided to just close it instead. It gives you something to complain about. :D

I have tried PMing the Admin who locked it (Hyrdogen), and they're clearly online, but not responding at all. 

I've been bouncing back and forth onto the boards. they get reset ever 15 or so minutes, as far as who is online and not, so you might have thought I was here, but I was a ghost.

That boring is it, Eru?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

If you ask me, CoF, you got off lightly. I'd have set wild pigs on you

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I think we should henceforth name Sundays 'Spam day'.

Since they are boring otherwise :o

I second that.

Actually, I really ought to be finishing that sketch so I can update my art thread. Or better yet, perhaps I should do my homework... :(

P.S. You know I love you Mothie. :o

sig2.gif