• Tatooine
    • Dantooine
    • Coruscant
    • Telos
    • Taris
    • Other . . .

Thanks.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Coruscant - I just like the bustling metropolis planets, but I didn't like Nar Shaddaa too much because of all the refugees and the like - It was just a bit depressing, and I hated the humans in Taris Upper City, particularly the racist who wanted to form a crusade against the aliens. They were so full of themselves (well, most of them - there were some nice people, like the guy in the medbay), that they deserved to die.

Despite the amount of support for Tatooine, I wasn't that keen on it, particularly in the KotOR games - the endless wastes annoyed me no end.

Mannan has a peacfull setting. the only main thing that i dont like about it is the salcath sp? i do not like their talk. :(

mannan is a good idea, peacfull and all. it is just . . . well, it has nothing besides water. i like living things like trees and such. some plants, greenery.

Smilie cleaning -Battlewookiee

Edited by Battlewookiee

Korriban: The site of many an interesting adventure...

Revan, the Jedi Exile, Jaden Korr, and several others. No shortage of fights, and in KOTOR, it was most amusing to do Korriban as the last planet, since you could honestly say "I am Darth Revan!" and have people laugh at you.

• 2 months later...

Korriban. I don't know why, but I feel at home in the academy.

The rakatan home planet was a relaxing place too.

Pain is all mankind is sure to experience.

Somewhere this is a person, who has suffered a thousand planets' pain. Who has suffered pain that would kill a mortal, and still keeps fighting on. The one who reduces our suffering by taking the brunt of it. He is our true saviour.

He is the son of thunder and consolation.

I'm actually surprised to find that this is a really difficult question for me to answer...

Let me see, I like Alderaan, but perhaps mostly because we never hear about it. It sounds nice, though.

I also like planets that are very mysterious. Korriban is one, but since I like the jedi, I'd be more partial to Ossus.

From the old comic books I also remember liking Iskalon.

Hmm... the worlds I seem to like have all been pretty much wiped out... Maybe I'm revealing too much about myself by mentioning them ;)

Still, I'd probably go for Ossus, pre-destruction by Exar Kun.

My Choice was Dantooine, at least in the KOTOR 1 time period. It was a place where there was calm and serenity IMO (After you deal with the locals in KOTOR 1 :shifty:" ) Plus I liked the music that played when you were on Dantooine, It was calm and peaceful.

Corellia

Coruscant

Dagobah

Alderaan

Corellia is one of the best... :thumbsup:

Deadly_Nightshade

have they shown corellia?

In Mods, Yes...

Deadly_Nightshade

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot