1. 1. which planet is your favorite?

• Kashyyyk
    • Tatooine
    • Dantooine
    • Coruscant
    • Telos
    • Taris
    • Other . . .

I think Aquilaris is pretty cool, along with Naboo and Coruscant (it makes Nar Shaddaa look like the urban slums)

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

As a place to live, Dantooine. Apart from the Sith bombardment and mercenary invasions, of course. It's rural and temperate, and that suits me fine.

As a place to visit, probably Telos during reconstruction. Imagine a planet where the whole environment is fresh out of the box, and everything is still shiny. :-

Edited by SteveThaiBinh

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Menzoberranzan.

oh wate...

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I like the volcanic world in Episode 3,

The Bug/Droid world in Episode 2,

And the water world were cloning city is /and Mannan water world.

The normal cities just dont impress me much other then artitecture.

Naboo, Dant, Tant were also ok but then I played SWG and learned to hate them :blink:

Edited by Kalfear

Out of the choices i think Telos, wiv Tat 2nd.

I want to see some of the other worlds-(Ryloth, Trandosha, Rodia, all the places that got killed in the Mandalorian wars, etc.)

SPOILERS HERE:

Wen I was on wikipedia I was devastated wen I saw that Nar Shaddaa got blown up by the ****ing Yuuzhan Vong

Prunage? Aww...long time no see, my old friend.

As for the thread subject: When I first looked at the landscape from the landing dock of Korriban and the way the cracked earth had formed vistas like something from Frank Herbert's nightmares, I felt like I had come...well not home, but a familiar place nevertheless.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Is there an inhabited(not only some bloody rebel outpost)ice planet in the SW lore(EU included)? I'm curious.

kirottu said:

Is there an inhabited(not only some bloody rebel outpost)ice planet in the SW lore(EU included)? I'm curious.

yes there's rhen var, ancient jedi planet wich had a juge cataclysm and is now covered of ice. been in the tale of the jedi when ulic qel droma gone there and redeem himself. and the empire use it to spy on the rebel, or something I think.

my pleasure :thumbsup:

yes there's rhen var, ancient jedi planet wich had a juge cataclysm and is now covered of ice. been in the tale of the jedi when ulic qel droma gone there and redeem himself. and the empire use it to spy on the rebel, or something I think.

my pleasure :p

The place he ultimately got shot and died? I remember now. But is there an ice(or snow whatever) planet that's a bustling metropolis, not a waste like Hoth or long since abandoned?

Edit: Oh, and thanks. It's appreciated.

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:

Favourite planet?

Hmm, most probably Manaan, despite what other people say about Manaan, i really enjoyed most of it, up until the underwater part, which is just painfully slow. It's also probably the most peaceful planet in any of the SW planets i have seen. Selkath speak was slightly annoying, but not annoying enough to put me off the planet. Also, it felt the most city-like planet out of the games, apart from Taris of course :p.

my pleasure :p

The place he ultimately got shot and died? I remember now. But is there an ice(or snow whatever) planet that's a bustling metropolis, not a waste like Hoth or long since abandoned?

Edit: Oh, and thanks. It's appreciated.

there's a planet in revenge of the sith, where, hum... ki-adi mundi? loll sorry I dont remember his name. anyway, it's an ice planet, but a technologicaly advanced city also. will try to find the name

Edit: it's mygeeto, and it's indeed ki-adi-mundi.... I'm surprised, I thought the name sounded extremly wrong... well anyway, here are some screenshots of mygeeto in battlefront 2

Mygeeto

Edited by darknesslord