Things you wish a character would say, part 3

It is... different, it has been some time.

*looks around*

Though Battlewookiee will probably lock it... I'll still try to revive the old thread.

[On the Ravager]

Visas: I have to see, with the Force, and my eyes.

Exile: Eyes? [rolls eyes]

[For you Equilibrium fans...]

Kreia: Exile, Sion's job was simple - to make you feel like you've won, to make you feel safe... And now you, the supposed savior of the Jedi Order, are now its destroyer - and along with them, you have given me yourself... calmly... coolly... entirely without incident.

Exile: No.

[Malachor begins to collapse]

Exile: Not without incident.

HK-47: You have already broken your behavioral inhibitors. You simply have not become aware of it.

T3-M4: Dee-deet?

HK-47: You may act in whatever manner you choose.

T3-M4: Dwooooooo.... bree-dee... deet?

HK-47: No, there is nothing preventing you from entering the main hold and indiscriminately firing on the master's companions with your stun ray.

HK-47: Song: Nobody ever make me feel this way, I'm gonna stickwitu. >_<

Exile: Ahehehe... :">

Kreia: Did you ever think about what would happen if the Handmaiden lost to you?

Exile: Uh... YA! She'd fall for me, and we'd hook power couplings.

HK-47: Provacational Statement: Bite my rusty coloured metal @$$ meatbag!

Handmaiden: Obviously he's mine, he is seeing me everyday.

Visas: Hey, he came to my quarters last night!

Mira: I dunno what you two are talking about, I caught him, he's mine. He's been seeing me more then the both of you.

*Exile comes in and hugs Mira from behind and lays his head on Mira's shoulder.*

Exile: It's true ladies and plus we have a long term relationship. Ta-Ta!

*Exile and Mira walk to the dorm room*

*Atton comes in*

Atton: Sooo...

Handmaiden and Visas: Don't get any ideas Atton.

Atton: Woah, woah ok!

Carth (in normal whining voice) goes on about not trusting and yada yada yada.

Revan and Exile : If you feel that way just leave then

Carth: Fine I will (Carth exits from game and is never heard from again).

Bastila: Canderous has truely created enough of a force to over take the republic!

Canderous: Let me guess, you want to join the mandalorians now?

Bastila: Yes Master!

*go read Visas vrs Bastila if you dont understand that one*

Sikon, I enjoyed your input. But surely you must know that this will only lead to horny scripts and dirty jokes, right? Half of them won't even make sense. It would be best if this thread simply died as quickly and painlessly as possible.

And as for Carth, you would be scarred too if you had suffered the way he had. He's not half as whiney as Bastila, and her only issues are not liking the big mean Jedis' rules and not getting along with mommy dearest. But just because she has big "collar bones" all is forgiven. *sigh* Men.

sig2.gif

Sikon, I enjoyed your input.  But surely you must know that this will only lead to horny scripts and dirty jokes, right?  Half of them won't even make sense.  It would be best if this thread simply died as quickly and painlessly as possible.

And as for Carth, you would be scarred too if you had suffered the way he had.  He's not half as whiney as Bastila, and her only issues are not liking the big mean Jedis' rules and not getting along with mommy dearest.  But just because she has big "collar bones"  all is forgiven.  *sigh*  Men.

ROFLMGDAO!!!

Thank You Darkside!

Thank You so so much! LOL

You just made my point in different thread :blink:

PS: Carth was to whinny though!

Carth reminds me of a childhood friend I once had!

He hit on a girl at a party, got turned down, and walked 10 miles home in the snow with no shoes on POUTING over it! *sadly Im not making that story up*

Edited by Kalfear

Carth(cries): My wife is dead, My son is capture by the Sith, my dog is dead and one of my friends is a Sith Lord.

Revan(cries): Carth is a Whiner.

HK-47: Statemant: Can I kill Carth, Please?

Revan: yes

HK-47: Statemant: Goody.

HK-47 kills Carth.

Revan: Thank you. I feel better now that he is dead.

HK-47: Statemant: So do I, Master.

Bastila: If you ever find Revan, please ask him to return to the Republic. Our destinies are intertwined, and I cannot lose him. And I cannot forget him. Ever.

Exile: As you wish, Master Onasi.

now that's scary :blink:

and I actually got confused lol

(unless that was intended)

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

Bastila: If you ever find Revan, please ask him to return to the Republic. Our destinies are intertwined, and I cannot lose him. And I cannot forget him. Ever.

Exile: As you wish, Master Onasi.

now that's scary :blink:

Agreed. Poor Carth. :blink:

sig2.gif

One more, shamelessly stolen from you know what...

[At the Ebon Hawk control panel]

Exile: Atton, how do you type with weapons in your hands?

[Atton turns around and pierces Exile with a lightsaber. Monitors all around the ship flash: "LIGHTSABERED!!"]