What Do You Want To Do In Kotor2

What Do You Want To Do In Kotor2  

42 members have voted

1. 1. What Do You Want To Do In Kotor2

• Raise a Apprentice To Be your Sith Apprentice
    • Raise a Apprentice To Be your Jedi Apprentice
    • Dont Teach The Apprentice Anything

Why would you make this topic??? There is already a topic on the front page about having an apprentice. Then your topic is "what do you want to do in KOTR2" but then you give 3 options about having an apprentice. You're wasting space, be gone!

Why would you make this topic???  There is already a topic on the front page about having an apprentice.  Then your topic is "what do you want to do in KOTR2" but then you give 3 options about having an apprentice.  You're wasting space, be gone!

:D :) :D :o leave him alone, hes just a little excited about having an apprentice, thats all :p

Why would you make this topic???  There is already a topic on the front page about having an apprentice.  Then your topic is "what do you want to do in KOTR2" but then you give 3 options about having an apprentice.  You're wasting space, be gone!

o and if u look under the title, it says apprentice

Definately a hot pic of Natalie Portman. I love that girl. Um.... back on the topic, I would love to raise an apprentice the same way Yoda trained luke. "Feel the force around you", "Control, control, you must learn control.", "Beware the darkside, fear, anger, aggression, the dark side of the force are they". Can't wait. I will be teaching my apprentice in the ways of the light. "Luminous beings are we, not this prude matter."

Definately a hot pic of Natalie Portman. I love that girl. Um.... back on the topic, I would love to raise an apprentice the same way Yoda trained luke. "Feel the force around you", "Control, control, you must learn control.", "Beware the darkside, fear, anger, aggression, the dark side of the force are they". Can't wait. I will be teaching my apprentice in the ways of the light. "Luminous beings are we, not this prude matter."

"ahh yes feed the anger within you, call upon the power of the dark side" thats what my apprentice is going to hear a mighty lot of and if they dont they can drop and gimmie 20 :)

yea, but i would tell him to embrace the dark side, and that the jedi are fools and treat the force as a burnden and us sith teach it as a gift

My first two times through I will be teaching my apprentice in the ways of the light and then the next two I will be teaching them the ways of the Sith. "You have been well trained, they will be no match for you", "Give into your anger". But I honestly prefer the light side.

but the light side is weak, and the only cool jedi are Obi Wan, Yoda, QuiGon Gin, and the guy with the mask

As I always do:

First, play lightsided (though maybe not paragon of light). Second, go darkside.  And, most likely, never play lightside again unless I wanna try being a paragon of light.

light side can suck my balls.....................................................

...................................................................professionall

that is B)

My first two times through I will be teaching my apprentice in the ways of the light and then the next two I will be teaching them the ways of the Sith. "You have been well trained, they will be no match for you", "Give into your anger". But I honestly prefer the light side.

but the light side is weak, and the only cool jedi are Obi Wan, Yoda, QuiGon Gin, and the guy with the mask

I take great offense to that. The lightside is not weak, Yoda said so himself in Ep V. Luke asks "Is the dark side stronger?" Yoda answers "No! But it is more seductive". The darkside is weak, not the light.

As I always do:

First, play lightsided (though maybe not paragon of light). Second, go darkside.  And, most likely, never play lightside again unless I wanna try being a paragon of light.

light side can suck my balls.....................................................

...................................................................professionall

that is B)

Ouch!!!!!!!!!!!!! I say the same about the darkside.

o course yoda would say that, he follows the light side, he wont diss his own side. Just face it the light side is weak, the focus on weak points of the force. Thats why the sith always win

As I remember the Sith were extinct until Ep. 1 and then wiped out again in Ep. 6. I remember Luke doing the celebrating and his father turning to the lightside when everything was said and done. Lightside strong, Darkside weak.

o course yoda would say that, he follows the light side, he wont diss his own side. Just face it the light side is weak, the focus on weak points of the force. Thats why the sith always win

As I remember the Sith were extinct until Ep. 1 and then wiped out again in Ep. 6. I remember Luke doing the celebrating and his father turning to the lightside when everything was said and done. Lightside strong, Darkside weak.

lol the sith is a speacies, and became extict, but new sith are followers of the ideal, and it wasnt the jedi who made them extict, it was each other. SO BAM, and Darth Vader sucked at fighting, if luke fought someone with true power, and someone who wasnt weak and old, then he would die. Thats why he begged for help from his father

You guys must not remember Luke throwing away his lightsaber and told his father to help him to return him to the light. You guys say how luke was crying for his daddy but Vader lifted Palps with one hand and dropped in an exhaust shaft. Palps sure was powerful, could forsee anything except getting thrown into an exhuast shaft. :D The light side RULES!!!!!!!