Locked, then deleted thread in WOT

Hurlshort

Yesterday I was reading a thread about how a WoW question ended up on Jeopardy. Someone had posted the video, and also posted another video for background info. Now, there are a few folks who grumble about anything to do with WoW, but I thought this was a very interesting topic and I was going to comment how neat it is to see games get on shows like Jeopardy.

...but the thread was locked. Authority locked it and left a note saying to PM him about it if there were question. So I PM'ed him, even though it wasn't my thread, because I thought this was very odd and I wanted to have the discussion. I never heard back.

...and now the thread has been completely deleted. I don't know why...some may say bandwith, but the locked Beautiful Pictures thread is still floating, so that seems to lack logic.

So what's the deal? Keep in mind, I tried to keep this to PM's, but I've had no response from that.

Well that was fun. Please do make use of the PM system when discussing admin of the board - it really does help the mod squad earn its 'evil - lazy - inconsistent' moniker after all.

FLoSD.ObE

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon: