PD0 scores 7/10 at Eurogamer

It looks like a harsh, but wel thought out review.

that was harsh. Harsh but funny, here are a couple of my favourite quotes from the article:

talking about the enemy a.i.

"Eventually, you discover that the best tactic is to either retreat and funnel them Pied Piper-style down corridors and take them down up-close one by one..."

talking about the graphics

"The real killer is the distinctly rubbery, glossy feel about everything. If you're not cringing at the latex enemies and their bizarre ragdoll death animations then you'll baulk at the artificial shininess of the world around you. Rocks should be gritty and harsh, not slick and shiny. Waterfalls shouldn't look like molten acrylic.

No suprise there, i kinda like Eurogamer's reviews. They're like gamespot, but with a more sense of humor.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

COD 2 got the same score as well.

I'd give it about a 5 but then I really dislike the recharging health.It's like they are trying to turn every game into a Halo TC.

Edited by ShadowPaladin V1.0
I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

^I hated the constant scouring for healthpacks in CoD 1, so I disagree with you. It's a great feature, especially after I seem to die much faster in the sequel.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds