1. 1. What you hated most about darth malak

• The fact that he is like 8 ft tall
    • The blue war paint on his head
    • The respirator on his jaw
    • The orange spandex
    • Other
    • Malak is cool what are you talking about
    • F-U i Love Malak

Another example of the gam chaeting. You fight him on the Levithan and beat him pretty good, and when you fight him on the Star Forge he is nearly godlike.

If he was godlike, then I killed god is ~3secs... :rolleyes:

Deadly_Nightshade

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

Malak's so powerful cuz he drained about 20 Jedi before you fight him and beefed himself up with steroids on the Star Forge. On the Leviathan he just comes in his normal Robes and saber after lunch cuz he thought that he'll only question/torcher you.

On the Star Forge it's:

Malak: "Oh ****! Revan's here! He beat my droids, a whole legion of sith troopers and dark jedi... ehm... Bastila! You take care of Revan... goddamn what next if he kills her... the droids! Yes! And what if the droids fail? (thinks Malak when sitting on the steps of the Command Deck) Ah yes! The Jedi! Plus I'll get myself a NerveAmplifierBelt from that locker so he won't do ForceFear at me again. Plus I'll use a couple of stims! When Revan arrives I'll be at least +5 to every attribute and then we'll see if Revan can stand against the full fury of the Star Forge! Hahahaha!" (w00t)

Malak was a great villain.  Sure, he was a dumb brute that was a lousy strategist, but he does deserve some points for being the of the most ruthless bastards of the entire time.  Who else would condemn an entire planet just to stop one person from escaping?

Tarkin was worse :ermm:

I took this job because I thought you were just a legend. Just a story. A story to scare little kids. But you're the real deal. The demon who dares to challenge God.

So what the hell do you want? Don't seem to me like you're out to make this stinkin' world a better place. Why you gotta kill all my men? Why you gotta kill me?

Nothing personal. It's just revenge.

Malak was a great villain.  Sure, he was a dumb brute that was a lousy strategist, but he does deserve some points for being the of the most ruthless bastards of the entire time.  Who else would condemn an entire planet just to stop one person from escaping?

Tarkin was worse :shifty:

I don't think so...

Deadly_Nightshade

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

it is a little known that malak destroyed taris because of the corruption on it that he hated. bastila was just a pretext. and tarkin is worst of course, instead of burning a world, he destroyed it completly. for what reason? to force a princess to talk, wich never worked. and the world was a peaceful one... poor alderaan :shifty:

either he is really sucure in his villian hood or he is just plain nuts. Who in their right mind wears orange spandex anyways.

M- :ph34r:

Well, he has that stupid laugh..."bwahahahaaa! I have mental problems! Mwahahahaa!"

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

• 3 months later...

It would explain the mutilated cloak...

Pain is all mankind is sure to experience.

Somewhere this is a person, who has suffered a thousand planets' pain. Who has suffered pain that would kill a mortal, and still keeps fighting on. The one who reduces our suffering by taking the brunt of it. He is our true saviour.

He is the son of thunder and consolation.

EAT you? :)

Sounds like Nihilus to me...

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Malak is cool. A whole lot better than 'toilet flushing backwards for a language' Nihilus. Why? Malak had that old pulp/comic book/Darth Vader thing going for him. And at the final confrontation he says some pretty neat things, particularly after beating him.

Nihilus, for being on the cover art and all, is just a character that's there. A villain for you to fight but you never get any scenes with him (outside the one with Visas where he force chokes her). You never know his particular motivations, outside sucking up force sensitives, and reasons for his involvement in the galactic problems. (WTF was Tobin doing on the ravager anyway?) Or maybe I just don't remember them... must be because he is way too superfcial for my tastes.

On a side note, I liked how Malak looked. I thought his effeminate stance looked awesome. On the other hand, Sion came off as being 'macho,' which I liked, although at the end he's really all 'broken up' on the inside. which I also liked :( . It gives diversity.

Edited by jedidotflow

I hate him because he backstabbed Revan, rather than confront Revan directly for control over the Sith.

btw, isnt this an old thread that has been ressurected?

Somehow, Malak's conceptual image looks slightly artificial. At least Bastila's animation looks convincing in K1.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

...A whole lot better than 'toilet flushing backwards for a language' Nihilus. Why? Malak had that old pulp/comic book/Darth Vader thing going for him...

Another reason why Malak is not my favourite Villan. I prefer Nihilus mainly because of his originality. KotOR 1 was indeed a reminder of the classic Star Wars Movies, where Malak plays the role of Darth Vader, even having a funky voice and partial metal implants/etc. Granted Nihilus dosnt say much; you hardly see him; and you kill him in 3 moves, but conceptual wise, hes better.