• The fact that he is like 8 ft tall
    • The blue war paint on his head
    • The respirator on his jaw
    • The orange spandex
    • Other
    • Malak is cool what are you talking about
    • F-U i Love Malak

Minor thread pruning.

Necroposting to me is anything over six months old. After that it's lock down material.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

The worst thing about him is his abominable "fashion sense". A sith lord should look more respectful and cooler than Malak.

Edited by Bulgarian Jedi

Нека Силата винаги бъде с теб!

I reject your reality, and substitute it with my own.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.

John Lenon

This thread is a big "hey, f*** you!" to the humanity's intelligence.

571911[/snapback]

He wore that dreadful attire. That is so unbecoming of a sith lord if you ask me. Something in menacing black or red would have been better, perhaps wearing a robe or a mask would have been suitable?

Just be red and black...he wear-ed the Republican clothes he had before changing to DS :-

IB1OsQq.png

Hey just kinda bored so putting a poll out there.

By the way what is with the repirator on his jaw did he loose is mouth in a battle or something.

My theory was always that Revan chopped it off when it was decided who was the master. But yes, Malak lost his lower jaw. I believe there is a scene where you see him without his jaw.

Nah, Malak lost the jaw when trying to learn how to shave with a lightsabre to show everyone how tough he was. :wub:

... :huh:

... :blink:

... (w00t)

...errmm: OF COURSE he did not see Bastilla naked, he has seen Dark Raven naked ( :thumbsup: )

And then she cut off his jaw and refused him, which in turn led to Malak's betrayal? "You love HK more than me! *wail*"

"[statement] Oh pitiful meatbag, of course she does. She is my master, after all."

Right? :p

Edited by Dyan

HK47: Commentary: It is not possible to destroy the master. It is suggested that you run while my blasters warm, meatbags.

Bastila to Revan: You are easily the vainest, most arrogant man I have ever met!

Canderous to Bastila: Insults? Maybe if your master had trained your lightsaber to be as quick as your tongue you could have escaped those Vulkars, you spoiled little Jedi princess!

... :blink:

... (w00t)

...errmm: OF COURSE he did not see Bastilla naked, he has seen Dark Raven naked ( :thumbsup: )

And then she cut off his jaw and refused him, which in turn led to Malak's betrayal? "You love HK more than me! *wail*"

"[statement] Oh pitiful meatbag, of course she does. She is my master, after all."

:D

hkluv5ua.jpg

IB1OsQq.png

... :-

... (w00t)

...errmm: OF COURSE he did not see Bastilla naked, he has seen Dark Raven naked ( :blink: )

:D

hkluv5ua.jpg

Darth Mad! ;)

Deadly_Nightshade

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

I thought he was cool.  I liked the shaved head thing going on with all of the Sith, which turned into ninja masks for K2......

his cloak was sorta weird though, why not wear a full cloak?

He weared white/orange as rebe...erm...Republicans do, he don't goes for fashion :D

He used the clothes he had on when he joined Revan and turned against the republic.

He-s a clone (a good clone) of Vader for KOTOR, as he turned against the jedi, (against anyone including his master)...he was even better than Vader as DS-er : he tried to eliminate his master out of hatred and power, not as Vader couse of Luke...yep, he could have become a great Sith Master...but only if he would had 5-15 extra years for evolving :thumbsup:

IB1OsQq.png

I didn't like him because he just couldn't face the fact after I beat the crap out of him, that he chose to be evil (so what if I would have killed him otherwise...).

*thinks back to the SF map Dantooine scene with a sniveling crying Malak* I honestly think he must have whined more than Carth anyways. Why else would my Revan have been able to tolerate the constant pitying cries?