1. 1. What you hated most about darth malak

• The fact that he is like 8 ft tall
    • The blue war paint on his head
    • The respirator on his jaw
    • The orange spandex
    • Other
    • Malak is cool what are you talking about
    • F-U i Love Malak

the orange was just to...gay for a dark lord.
now that would be some darth, you know the all social scar thing - a cruel ruthless sith lord indeed (just kidding). by the way i would have sworn it was bloody red, not orange

Orange?

Malak_small.jpg

I guess orange would be gay if it was orange I suppose :wacko: Geez c'mon people if you're going to dislike something about him pick something that was true.

14 for orange spandex... wow i guess that's what you get when you ask a Kotor 2 forum about Kotor 1

Flawed Poll <_<

Edited by foxdez

It's not the fact that the spandex is orange or whatever, but that it is spandex. That thing is so 70's. Imagine they had clad him in dark red robes and changed that jaw to a half-face mask, crafted to resemble somehting fiersome. Granted, he might have ended looking like the Shredder, but at least he'd have looked 'sithy'. Not like Mister Jawfaceman of the Skin-tight Seven.

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I thought sith lords had to look like they might eat you for breakfast and not "fine".

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Oh, alright. I guess we all have to bend over sometimes.

kirottu said:

:D

kirottu said:

Hey just kinda bored so putting a poll out there.

By the way what is with the repirator on his jaw did he loose is mouth in a battle or something.

from what i heard on the star wars site he got into a fight with someone probably revan and revan got a good swipe in.

Hey just kinda bored so putting a poll out there.

By the way what is with the repirator on his jaw did he loose is mouth in a battle or something.

from what i heard on the star wars site he got into a fight with someone probably revan and revan got a good swipe in.

I was told Kavar did it at the beginning of the Civil War. If Revan and Malak had already fought once and Malak lost, Revan would have most likely killed him.

Malak is cool. Speaking of him, my family came over for my birthday last month, and my cousin started to watch TV. He flipped through the channels and stopped at a cartoon called Avatar the Last Air Bender. The main character looks a lot like Malak would as a kid.

ravatar.jpg

I hate malak for that scene where his jaw is being worked on by a droid and he's got the half jaw thing going with a little green light in his throat.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I like the fact hes 8ft tall: makes him more scary or powerful.

his wound is awesom becuz it helps mak him evil.

the war thing on his head? WTF?

the respirator helps too.

oh and avatar is awesome! the kid does look like akid malak but he's not the least evil.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

In general he's a great character, but for me Malak is just TOO Vader-like. The same as Atton is too Han-like and vandar is too Yoda-like and GOTO seems to be identical to the Imperial propbe droids and etc etc etc. I don't know why these games are so afraid to be original. Malak would have been better if his evil disfigurement didn't effect his voice.