1. 1. What you hated most about darth malak

• The fact that he is like 8 ft tall
    • The blue war paint on his head
    • The respirator on his jaw
    • The orange spandex
    • Other
    • Malak is cool what are you talking about
    • F-U i Love Malak

I hated Malak's attitude. That's one ****ed up b*****d! (sorry wookicookie, but its true!)

He has a chip on both sholders! <_<

Malak = A**

Edited by DarkAngle

(Marine Axiom)

Sweat Dries

Blood Clots

Bones Heal

SUCK IT UP!

I obviously know that I am one of the few Malak fans out there but I am and proud of it. Everyone complains about Malak being a dumb brute and from what I've read in Star Wars books was that Vader was just like him. Choking and killing your crew, no subtlety in the things you do. They were so much a like, IMHO.

But I voted that Malak was cool. I really liked him and he left his mark on the galaxy. Unfortunately for him he was living in a time where the galaxy belonged to Revan.

Edited by Jedi Master D Murda

I obviously know that I am one of the few Malak fans out there but I am and proud of it. Everyone complains about Malak being a dumb brute and from what I've read in Star Wars books was that Vader was just like him. Choking and killing your crew, no subtlety in the things you do. They were so much a like, IMHO.

But I voted that Malak was cool. I really liked him and he left his mark on the galaxy. Unfortunately for him he was living in a time where the galaxy belonged to Revan.

well said. many things in kotor 1 were like the OT. starforge - death star

vader - malak

anyway, you can say that Malak is dumb, but can you say that he's dumber that the other perso in the game?? I think not

well said. many things in kotor 1 were like the OT. starforge - death star

vader - malak

anyway, you can say that Malak is dumb, but can you say that he's dumber that the other perso in the game?? I think not

Have to agree there, now, if this was who were the stupidest characters where in both k1 or k2, i'd pick the Vulkars who challenged Calo Nord, morons got themselves killed because they thought they were tough because they belonged to some pathetic street gang, idiots. Edited by jodo kast 5

Anyone that wears orange spandex needs to be put out of their misery.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Malak was awesome for a game character. The whole "uuh it's all because I'm so great cuz Revan taught me and that's what I hate him for and YOU're Revan!"

not like in K2 where you get those "I owned you now and will own you again and when you'll kill me is because I wanted it that way" Kreia kind of characters.

Bunch of smartasses in K2 cuz they wanna show how great they are they must show it that "oh he's smart or powerful cuz he owned the exile!". That ain no RPG if I get owned every step.

Malak however could own anyone except me because of his power despite his dumb personality however no matter how much power the star forge gave him he still couldn't beat me. Revan. Now isn't that a fine way to create a game isn't it :D

malak does not know how to make war. he just desstroys planets without any good reason. revan knows how to with stratagies.

It's a big galaxy. No-one's going to miss the odd planet here and there. Besides, Revan's no better, and don't forget who chose Malak to be number two.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

It's a big galaxy.  No-one's going to miss the odd planet here and there.  Besides, Revan's no better, and don't forget who chose Malak to be number two.

I'm sure Revan saw potential in Malak and that's why he chose him as his apprentice. Revan could have easily killed Malak and get a new apprentice like Sidious did Dooku but he didn't. The problem with turning Malak to the Darkside was leaving him oblivious of what was really going on and his apparent thirst for power.

revan freaked out after seeing the "true threat" so he decided to make the galaxy strong by controling it with the sith. result? he ended up nearly destroying it, now that's really dumb. malak at least knew what he was doing.

revan = stupid dumba$$

malak = stupid stereotypical vilain

malak does not know how to make war. he just desstroys planets without any good reason. revan knows how to with stratagies.

It's a big galaxy. No-one's going to miss the odd planet here and there. Besides, Revan's no better, and don't forget who chose Malak to be number two.

Hey, hey leave Revan alone. She felt sorry for the bum which is why he was chosen to be at her side. :)

revan freaked out after seeing the "true threat" so he decided to make the galaxy strong by controling it with the sith. result? he ended up nearly destroying it, now that's really dumb. malak at least knew what he was doing.

revan = stupid dumba$$

Actually Revan was about converting people, not destroying everyone in his path like Malak.

What if I wanted to kill the other bounty hunters but still have the Twi'leks chase me?

revan = stupid dumba$$

Actually Revan was about converting people, not destroying everyone in his path like Malak.

perhaps, but we all saw the end result. whatever she wanted to do, she failed big time :thumbsup:

That she did. And Bastilla / Carth did a pretty rubbish job of leading the Sith in her stead / 'keeping the Republic strong' over the next four years.

I'd love K3 to begin with DS Revan returning to Korriban or some such to meet with Bastilla and asking her how everything went with keeping the Sith strong.

'So I see Korriban has been torn up and stuff'.

'Um. yes.'

'But you're still in charge, right?'

'Not really.'

'Uh-huh. When did you lose your power then?'

'Shortly after you left, my master.'

'What have you been doing since then?'

'Well, the remaining Sith have been expertly wiping out the Jedi order. I, however, have taken up plastering. It's really hard, master, but I'm great at it. Look at tht wall behind you! Smoooooth.'

'................. I see.'

Seems nobody associated with Reven makes a half-way decent Sith Lord. bring back Exar Kun, that's what I say. Knew what he was doing, that fella. And that Marka Ragnos. He was good with the economy. Oh yes.

That she did. And Bastilla / Carth did a pretty rubbish job of leading the Sith in her stead / 'keeping the Republic strong' over the next four years.

I'd love K3 to begin with DS Revan returning to Korriban or some such to meet with Bastilla and asking her how everything went with keeping the Sith strong.

'So I see Korriban has been torn up and stuff'.

'Um. yes.'

'But you're still in charge, right?'

'Not really.'

'Uh-huh. When did you lose your power then?'

'Shortly after you left, my master.'

'What have you been doing since then?'

'Well, the remaining Sith have been expertly wiping out the Jedi order. I, however, have taken up plastering. It's really hard, master, but I'm great at it. Look at tht wall behind you! Smoooooth.'

'................. I see.'

Seems nobody associated with Reven makes a half-way decent Sith Lord. bring back Exar Kun, that's what I say. Knew what he was doing, that fella. And that Marka Ragnos. He was good with the economy. Oh yes.

indeed all the way. that,s what happens when bioware make a sith lord.

Malak was one-dimensional. A stereotypical villain. (Yawn). I'd have preferred to have some indication why Revan liked him in the first place--as it is, it's hard for me to understand Revan hanging out with such an utter goon. I guess I'd have liked to feel a bit sad that he'd gotten trapped in the 'I'm-Sith-so-I-must-rule-the-world' mentality. It would've made a better story, and a better final confrontation.